Part 2

Harry's Point of View

I'm not important! That's hurtful! I think to myself as I let the tears pooling in my eyes fall.

She's the love of my life. My best friend. My everything. I love her. But to her I'm not that important.

I hear a car honk and I look out the window to see Tasaty come outside and another man get out and greet her.

He gives her a big hug and then they share a kiss. The feeling that just gave me is something that I never want to feel again and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

She gets into the car with him and then they drive away.

I head up to my room and lay down in the bed.

A few hours later

I hear her come into the house and I think that it's a great time to talk to her about what happened earlier.

Only when I get downstairs I see another man with her on the couch laying on top of her.

I turn around and stomp up the stairs hoping to break up whatever they were planning on doing.

After a few minutes I hear the front door open and then close back again then I hear Tasaty coming up the stairs.

"Harry?" she says softly her head peeking in before she walks into my room all the way.

"Get out!" I say quietly not wanting to raise my voice even though I know it will soon be there.

"What?" she sounds hurt but I can't tell why when I'm the one who should be hurt.

"I said get the hell out of my room!" I repeat a little louder.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks backing away a little.

By now I'm standing up off the bed.

"I'm not that important to you so don't waste your time in my room!" I say.

Her eyes widen and she looks kind of shocked.

"Harry I am so sorry! I didn't mean that! I was just upset. You were digging and I wasn't in the mood." she starts to trail off.

"So you decide to tell me that I'm not even important to you!" I say.

"No!" she says shaking her head rapidly.

"No Harry! You know that I like you! You're my best friend!" she pleads.

She walks forward and wraps her arms around me and I can't help but to hug her back.

"I don't think I do know that anymore." I say pulling away from the hug.

"Harry don't fight with me on this, you'll lose!" she says with a small smile.

"Like I lost importance to you?" I say, her smile falling.

"I'm sorry!" she says with tears in her eyes before leaving the room.

I hear her room door close and I sigh.

Maybe I was a bit harsh because of what I saw.

But she did still hurt me with what she said.

Tasaty's Point of View

Okay so I made Harry mad at me and that's the last thing I would ever want on Earth.

He is my best friend and I like him so much.

I mean, we have known each other since diaper days but I might have just ruined it with my reckless mouth.

My door opens and Harry walks in.

"Harry I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said and your friendship means the absolute world to me and I don't know what I would do or where I would be without you and- and-" *breaks down crying*

"Woah Tasaty chill! It's okay! It's okay!" he says holding me while I cry.

"So you're not mad at me and you don't want me to get out of your house forever and stop being my bestie?" I ask looking up at him with a pout on my lips as more tears well up in my eyes.

He chuckles softly.

"No ya goof! You're stuck with me all of eternity and anything after! Bestie's for life babe!" he says looking down at me with a smile on his face as he wipes the tears off of mine.

"Yay!" I say burying my face in his chest as I cry.

"Now come on and let's go get you some ice cream." he says wrapping his arm around me leading out of the room.

"With sprinkles?" I ask.

"Yes you big baby!" he says with a smile and I return the smile because his is so infectious.

"Okay!" I say as he pulls me closer to him.

Harry fixes us both a bowl of ice cream and we head into the movie room to some movies.

He picks out a movie and I pick out 2 and we walk down to the living room to watch them.

Harry's Point of View

We're on the third movie and Tasaty is dead asleep in my arms.

I turn off the television and get up carefully so not to wake her up.

I gather the dishes and put them in the sink then I head back to the living room to find Tasaty stretching.

"Come on I think someone needs a nap!" I say with a soft chuckle.

"Carry me!" she says with a tired smile.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and buries her face in the crook of my neck.

"Your room or mine love?" I ask her as I reach the top of the stairs.

She says something but it's mumbled so I take her to my room.

"My room it is!" I say as I open the door.

I walk over to the bed and sit her her down but she wraps her arms around my neck when I go to stand up.

"What are you doing love?" I ask her as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting turned on by her actions.

She looks up at me and smiles and God does she look ravishing.

Where is this one gonna go?

Alright so here is the first chapter. This is dedicated to my favorite Wattpad daughters DepressionChangesMe and ghostlybeautiful I love you both! 😘😍💯

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire