Truth Unfolds

*Arianna*

"Hello darling." No, I thought. This can't be happening.

"NO! No no no no no! Wha-how did you find me?"

"Darling, I'm hurt. You don't want to see me?" He put his hand over his heart in fake hurt.
"I told you I would find you." I shook my head vigorously.

"Please, let me go. Please!" I begged.

"Tsk tsk. No can do, I finally found you. You are mine now. And I'll never let you go." I felt tears well up in my eyes. Theo decided to drop in at the moment.

"Ari- who is he?"

"I am her boyfriend."

"N-no! He's not!" He glared at me then tossed himself at Theo. I froze and stared at the scene rolling out in front of me. Soon, I heard a painful scream then silence. I felt a rough hand lightly grasp my arm and drag me away. I was set on the couch and Theo stood in front of me.
"Ari, tell me what happened now!" He roared. I flinched at his harsh tone.

"W-when I was 15, a man kidnapped me a-and c-claimed to love me. He abused me for fun and t-tried to...." I trailed off.

"I escaped but he swore he'd find me and make me his--"

"What's his name?"

"His name is Trayton." Theo tensed and I started in confusion, forgetting my earlier grudge.

"I want you to stay at my or Caven's side at all times, understood?"

"No." I whispered. Anger was visible in his eyes.

"What?!?"

"I said no! I'm done following your orders! First, you kidnap me and abuse me and tell me I'm your so called mate! Then, I am told that my 'mate' is supposed to love me so much. And I walk in on my mate having sex with a girl who is not me? How can I just forget and continue to take orders from you. After all, you hate me." I whispered the last part but he still heard. He roughly pushed me against the wall and I cried out as pain spread through my sore back.

"I don't hate you. I l-love you. More then you can imagine. I may have been a bad mate before but if you give me a chance, I can prove that I love you." From the way he said it, I knew I had no choice. I sighed, but nodded. A sexy grin spread out on his face. Wait, did I just call him sexy? No, this inhumane beast is far from sexy.

He escorted me back to our room. I took the chance to get something out of him.

"Theo, why did you tense when I said Trayton?"

"That isn't important," he growled. I turned to him and wrapped my arm around the small area below his waist. He tensed but instantly relaxed.

"Please?" He sighed.

"Fine, Trayton is my twin brother and you're his mate."

"What?" I was Trayton's mate?

"NO! No no no nooooo. Please no." I felt a panic attack but before it happened, I passed out.