Forced Love

*Arianna*
My eyes were as wide as saucers. I was going to be forced to live with this man- er werewolf for the rest of my life. I hope its short. He stood there watching my reaction. No emotion whatsoever on his face and same thing with his eyes. My bottom lip quivered.

"D-do I h-have to st-stay?" He frowned and an emotion flickered across his face but disappeared as quickly as it came. It was.......hurt? Nah, I must be imagining. He looked me in my eyes and sighed.

"Yes, you are rightfully mine and I keep what's mine," he growled and tears descended down my face.

"So since that's covered, I'll tell you your jobs. Here, you will work for me. Food, laundry, and cleaning are all your responsibility. One thing out of whack and your in trouble. You may be my pack's luna, but to me you're a little filthy human. Now, tonight, I'll mark you then we'll go from there."

"What does mark mean?" I asked looking at the floor.

"You'll see." He looked at the watch on his wrist.

"I'll show you our room then I'm leaving for work. Since today is your first day, you can only stay in the room, understood?" I nodded wiping away tears.

"My beta, Caven, will show you around tonight. Now get up!" he roared. I swiftly got up and walked to him. Not too close though. He lead me through a maze and stopped at a white door that looked exactly like every other one we passed. He opened it, roughly pushing me in making me land in my hands and knees. I turned my head and glared at him. How dare he think that I'll do any of his shit? He closed the door and I heard a click then footsteps walking away. So I was locked in here.

The day was boring. I ended up singing Unbreakable by Faydee a million times. I wished I had some company, but the door was freakin' locked. I was in the middle of repeating the song when he walked in. I didn't notice and kept going. When I was done, I heard clapping behind me and my face reddened.

"You have a sexy voice, baby girl." I felt his hot breath on my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. He picked me up and dropped--literally dropped--me on the bed. He got on top of me and ripped off my shirt earning a loud scream from me. I pushed him but he pinned my wrists over my head.

"Make a sound and you'll make in worse on yourself." I instantly shut up. He kissed my earlobe traveling down my neck and my breathing picked up. He stopped at where my neck met my shoulders and stopped. I thought he was done until I felt something sharp pierce my skin. It felt like hell and I wanted to scream but I felt numb. I felt my eyelids droop then numbness took over.