Chapter 1~The woods

As I sat on my bed bored out of my mind I looked out the window and noticed it was getting dark out, I called Marissa and told her to call Verona and meet me at my house. I waited for at least an hour before I heard a soft knock on my window, I looked out it to see Marissa and Verona waiting for me I opened my window and jumped out "So Kat, where are we going?" asked Marissa as she flipped her flashlight on "Were going to the horror house" I said as I turned my flashlight on and headed for the woods "I thought I told you to bring a flashlight Ver" said Marissa as she looked back at Verona "I tried, but I couldn't find it." said Verona as we continued down the path "Were here guys...." I said as I shined my light at the crumbling building before us "It looks so old" said Verona as she stared at the house "Well no duh it's old Ver, it's a least 100 years old" I said as we walked up to the front door "Who goes first?" asked Verona "How about you!" yelled Marissa as she shoved Verona into the house making her fall  through the floor boards "Verona!!" I yelled as me and Marissa ran over to the hole "Ver! Ver are you ok?!" yelled Marissa into the hole "Y...yea...i'm fine" "Here catch" I said as i dropped my flashlight into the hole, we waited for a bit and then a light shone up from the hole "is there anyway out?" I asked as I looked down at Verona "Yea, there's a-" then she let out a scream and everything went silent "Verona!" I yelled as I tired looking for her flashlight, then something big jumped out of the hole making me and Marissa fall back, when it landed it turned toward us and stood up, it looked like a cross between Slender man(with the tentacles)and the Rake(with the claw like fingers)we stared at it before it started running after us. We bolted upstairs and ran into a room and closed the door "Hide" I whispered as Marissa got into the closet and I slipped underneath the bed. The door then opened and the thing walked inside, I watched as it walked around for a bit before walking over to the closet and slamming it open, the next thing I hear is Marissa scream and that thing drag her off down the hall "Marissa!!" I yelled as I ran after her and back to the hole just to see the creature jump in it with her, I paced back and forth, shocked by what I had just seen "Both of my friends just got token by th-that thing" I said as I looked into the hole "I...I have to go after them" I said as I flashed my light into the hole and seen the bottom "Well at least it's a dirt ground" I said as I jumped into the hole and hit the ground "Now" I said as I started walking down the pathway "Time to find my friends"