Part 1

DISCLAIMER: ALL I OWN IS SAM, THE REST IS VERONICA ROTH AND  RICK RIORDAN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Six years. It's been SIX YEARS since I ran from Abnegation. I was only eight when I did it. Ran from Marcus. Ran to my mother. Let's rewind. Hi I'm Sam, okay that's not my birth name but I changed it when I got to Camp Half-Blood like quite a few people actually. Anyway I'm getting side-tracked. I'm a daughter of Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, how she even became interested in a monster like Marcus, I have no idea. On the anniversary of my run to freedom, I have to take care of some newbies. Hurrah. To make matters worse, all of them are older than me so NONE of them will listen to me.

I woke up this morning with a triumphant feeling in me, I was only seven when I arrived at the Bureau and I quickly got on an airplane to England, which is now where the heart of the West is and I arrived at Camp Half-Blood a few weeks later. Then I remembered that I had to show one 19 year old Athena "kid" and two 21 year old Athena offspring and if that wasn't bad enough I also have to take car of three new ARES kids, I mean, come on.

"Hey, I bet it won't be THAT bad," my best friend (and the only nice person from the Ares cabin) Tris says, she's also from Chicago and she was born into Abnegation so we understand each other "I mean, they could all be 7 and from the Poseidon cabin" I've never understood her, I'd easily take that over this, at least then they'd be younger than me. Tris goes to get breakfast, leaving me and the newbies alone.

One of them is mainly silent and just inching her way towards her, Cara I think her name is; another named Caleb is already dressed and studying some textbook and the last one is in the bathroom and his name is Four.

After all of the newbies are dressed, (finally) we head to the pavilion, picking up the new Ares kids on the way it's a good thing I know their names, Christina; Shauna and Zeke, or I'd be stuck. I know I don't have to do this but here are the factions I think all the newbies would be in, Christina would be a Candor transfer to Dauntless; Caleb would be an Abnegation transfer to Erudite; Zeke would be Dauntless; Shauna would be Dauntless; Cara would be in Erudite and Four, well to be honest, I have no idea if he'd be in Abnegation or Dauntless, mainly because I'm still trying to figure out what sort of parent would call their child a number. Wow I really can't get away from putting people into factions, even after six years.

When we got to the pavilion, we all sat down and Zeke got quite a shock when he said

"I wish there was some Dauntless cake" and some appeared on his plate. I got quite a shock too, how does he know about Dauntless???

"How do you know about Dauntless?" I asked, you can see why I never did very well in Abnegation, I'm too curious.

"Well maybe I know about Dauntless because I was born, raised and became a member of it. More to the question, how do you know about it?"

"You're from Chicago too?" I ask eagerly

"Yeah, wait too? Why are you here then? What faction are you from?"

"I'm from Abnegation and I don't want to talk about why I'm here so let's just say that I HATED my father"

"Well you're lucky you don't have mine" Buts in Four

"Yeah, because naming your child a number is the worst thing ANY parent has EVER done." I bite back, he's lucky he didn't grow up with a constant fear that he'll see a monster when his father walks through the door

"He didn't call me Four, I did when I transferred from Abnegation to Dauntless five years ago."

"Eesh, fine. Wait did you say TRANSFERRED from Abnegation or TO Abnegation? Five years ago, were there any other transfers from Abnegation that year?"

"What's with all the sudden questions? And-"

"Zeke? Good to see you again!"

---------------------------------------

So is this okay? I'll try to update every second week, but expect every three as I'm not good at this.

I'm really sorry for not updating my other fanfiction, but I underestimated how much homework I'd get at the beginning of year seven, I'll try to update every second week from now on, but, again, it will probably be out every third week