Meeting

Of course I was buying coffee ☕️ for everyone and their he was, the first words mr kasivoch said was that's allot of coffee I didn't recognize he was my boss because he didn't work at the company because he traveled allot, but he knew me. The truth is I fell in love with him well it was a crazy crush thing 😩😩!!!!! But let's just say I wasn't pretty if I was a food I would be guacamole and my sister was a pear 🍐 I wasn't pretty. When I got to vogue, my position was suddenly changed,it was inter designer/secretary. I heard a call as soon as I gave out all the coffee "Sophia" it was Michael kasivoch. He said " sorry for the inconvenience of you being my secretary, you see my secretary resigned do you mind". You know me I said oh no that's fine let's just say I was about to pass out because he was wearing a dress shirt and the first three buttons were open with dress pants not two buttons threee😓😓😓. He said do u mind if you can come on these business trips with me and of course I said Yesssss of course. That night I went to church receive strength from the holy spirt to keep my legs closed on this business trip for the next week. What Sophia didn't know was that Michael kasivoch was in love with her in high school but, she didn't recognize him. Mami I'm home ,oh Sophia come try these beans good ?? Yeah. So what are you wearing to this trip said leyla ( let me draw back your memory my hoey sister). How did you find that out?? I hangout at company parties unlike your boring ass . You also slept with half of the staff not even on my floor in the whole building maybe even the telephone ☎️ ,said Sophia. My sister leyla is a high school dropout that also works at the cleaning services in the same building as me )