the i love u

We went to the same high school together Soph, but Sophie remembered him because the only person that called her that was mikey he was the only one I could trust he was my first love ❤️. As she unbuckled the seatbelt and headed to the back window where the emergency exit was, Michael pulled Sophie to his chest and said you remember and he continued to say I'm still in love with you and continued to say I loved every second of every milasecond, of every hour of every day of every year of every century. Michael walked backed to his seat at the back of the plane giving her a second to think as her heart was racing as he walked away . Once again the turbulence pushed Michael and soph together so that her legs were around him, I was so nervous. Michael lent into me and said 6 words that opened her heart ❤️. I love you stay with me, forget our titles let me kiss you. Soph felt like she was taken up by him she trusted him like her body was his. Michael grabbed Sophia and kissed her over and over and over again and again. Sophia felt like he was her heart ❤️ and as his tongue passed through Soph knew this was fate. Michael wanted to be one with Sophie and Michael stopped and asked do you trust me of course I said yes. Sophie finnaly said stop ✋ she asked do you do this to all your employees and he said no your the first and he continued to say your not my employee your mine 💓😝. Michael said you will be Mine and Sophie said yes.