The first date

As I walked to the front door very slowly,I saw that he looked familiar but then I just let it go because I saw Michael open the door. Michael looked over and saw me and smiled and totally ignored his brothers existence. Then he looked at his brother, what do you want . Geez what a great way to greet your lovely brother as he storms into the house totally ignoring my existence.
       Get out Michael says. Why because you have a date with you ugly little f*** buddy. Geez I didn't know you were that desperate I would've given you some of my girls. I was going to say something but Michael punched him before I could say anything. I was so happy and michaels brother walked out or rather stormed out. I looked at Michaels hand and saw he was bleeding and then I felt guilty. Where is the first aid kit Michael. I got it I'm sorry about what just happened he ruined our first date. It's okay as I was finishing up bandaging his hand. Come here Michael says as he covers my eyes with one hand and his hand on my waist. All of a sudden this beautiful beautiful gazebo filled with lights and rose pedals on the table was my favorite foods . I cried literally I was so emotional after the night was done I carried al plates and spoons to the sink while he followed me with the cups and garbage. Michael your brother looks so familiar. Yeah I know he does that's because he actually had a crush on you and he kissed you in front of me. When was that? Freshman year oh I'm so sorry how do I repay you. You can give me a kiss as long as you have him and it has to be good. I leaned in and kissed him. No that wasn't good enough. I kissed him again. Nope. I pulled him by his shirt and gave him a long kiss and his hand slid down to the bottom of spinal cord. Then he carried me bridal style to his bedroom. He took my dress off . I unbuttoned his shirt. He slowly took of my bra and I took off his pants and underwear and let's just say the night was young (basically they had sex)