The trip

I can lend you some of my clothes. Leyla its business. You can't go in those church clothes , he's frieken Michael kasivoch do you know how many times he's been on gq. He's my boss leyla , even though I wish he wasn't. Sophia you are going to Paris, Spain, France, Italy ,and Australia. Dress nice you never know, you can be the next ms kasivoch. Ok , fine leyla but not to much. It was finally the day I am so nervous 😩. Ok mom I'm leaving, ok have a safe flight my mom says see you in two weeks. Bye leyla. Sophia make sure you get a ring on that finger. You know the worst part of my mornings in New York City was the frieken subway , but I made it in time to the airport. When I saw my boss Michael kasivoch my heart fluttered 💓💓💓. Good morning, good morning Sophia, but Sophia just recalled how come he's never called me ms Gonzalez or is that two formal anyway don't think two much it doesn't matter but the suit he was wearing made him look so hot. Sophia the jet is ready , I thought it's about to be fifty shades of grey up in this bitch . What scared me the most was that it was just me ,him the flight attendant and the two pilots. During the flight mr kasivoch asked me some fashion opinions and what got me to be a fashion designer. I asked mr kasivoch would you like coffee he said yes please. He called my name and said please call me Michael and smirked😋. As I gave him his coffee and walked backed to my seat I caught him looking at my ass and turbulence shook the plane he pulled me and I landed on his lap. Michael asked do you mind and Sophia prayed in her head over and over and over again for Gods strength. She musterd up some cohones and said Yesssss I do mind. She tried to unbuckle the seat that he buckled but his hand touched hers. Michael said it's funny how you can't remember me.