Business business business

In 6th grade I was taught never ever let a man lay his hands on you by the 60 year old teacher ms vienwevez. The truth is I always dreamed of romance, so that's why I studied hard and got into Harvard university but in that exact college year my boyfriend cheated on me. I thought 💭 the curse that ms vienwevez put on me "never let a man put his hands on you " but he never did any way . I guess that's why I he broke up with me, I did tell him we could do it when we got married. Oops 🙊. The following semester I got saved and figured out my major. I Sophia Gonzalez yes that's my name and I am going to be a fashion designer. I am 19 years old we still live in our moms house. When I mean we I mean my sister (leyla) who is 1 year younger than me out of the two of us obviously she is the fast one . So if you here moaning sounds in the middle of the night you know who it's coming from. My mother Isabel Gonzalez works as a cleaning lady . Where? Where you ask the same building where I work at 😡 as a intern designer vogue commonly known as the house of fashion. My father mr gonzalez works In the same building to, but let's get to the point of the story was to meet a billionaire the richest man in the world. Look 👀 at the photo above did u think I was going to be with him, but I am😛. His name is Michael kasivoch owner of all vogue and Victoria secrets in all the nations. It all happened on August 23 2016 the first day of my internship...........