Otherworldly Abduction

Emma's P.O.V

Ugh! She made me so mad! I was ready to kill that salty bastard! "Oh my! You are more salty than her are you not? Ha! I do quite amuse myself." What the hell?! Who are you?! And what do you think you're doing interrupting my fight! "I appreciate it! I really didn't want to fight you Emma!" Shut up! You don't care about me! "Woah! Now, now girls play nice. I think I'll end this PESKY time loop and take you to Otherworld! I'm sure Jesse will be so happy to see I've captured his enemies!" When he ended the loop, all of our time caught up. I felt rejuvenated and way more powerful. But before we could kick his ass, he took us. With a snap of a finger, gone.

Jesse's P.O.V

This book explains so much! Just a whole bunch of facts and info about Otherworld! I can't believe it was her- What the? I feel, rejuvenated, and really powerful all of a sudden! "Woah! I do too! Do you think the time loop stopped? Because of it did, all of that training did pay off!" Hallelujah! That's great! I wonder if Emma and Amanda felt it too? Speaking of we should probably check on the- And all of a sudden, a purple light shined through the window, and we heard Amanda and Emma scream. We ran out the door with the book and saw a huge purple portal. What do we do? What the hell is on the other side?! Mandy! What do we do?! "I don't know! We have to save them!" The portal started to close. Are you sure? What if it's a death pit?! "All I know is we have to try! They're our best friends! I couldn't live if they died! I'm going no matter what!" She jumped. I stood there. I hesitated. It closed. And I was stuck there alone. Lost. Afraid. Scared.

Sorry to cut the chapter a little short, but since I did I thought I might give some info.
1. Me and ariestheram04 are doing a crossover soon
Btw here is a preview of chapters to come.
15-Crossover Part one
16-Crossover part two
17-(possibly) Crossover part 3
18- Soul Stealer
19-Water Noble
20-Lethal Injection
21-Despair of the Moonlight

Note!! These names are not final! So I might change it up.