Jesse V.S Jesse

Jesse's Point of view.

We woke up in the middle of the night to a loud scream. I jumped out of bed to see what was wrong. "Oh Jesse! I'm looking for you! I DEMAND a rematch!" I had no idea how but it was me again. To make things worse, he had Amanda. But one thing bothered me, we still didn't know where Lilly was. "Guys! Help! He has a weakness on his"- Amanda tried to speak but other me covered her mouth. "Wouldn't want my weakness to get out! NOW. BRATS GO OVER THERE!" He threw her against a tree. I looked at Mandy and Emma to see that their faces were tensing with anger. I was too, but too afraid to move. "What? Cat got your tongue? CMON LETs do THis!" His pupils were dilated and his face pale. Even more insane than last time. I needed to win, so I used all my energy to make the sacred blade. "HYAAAA!" He was dodging way to fast. Then, when he tried to hit me with his fist, it went right through me. "Ha nice try! I'm completely made of light!" He smiled. His fist exploded into a dark nova. Probably the worst most intense pain I've ever felt. "Did you already forget? WHAT AN IDIOT! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHA! YOUR greatest weakness NOW is SHADOW because you're made OF PURE light! HAHHHAHHAHAAAHAHAH!" His maniacal laugh is what scared me the most. "We've got you covered Jesse!" Emma said. "Yeah! We're powerful too!" Mandy followed up with. I had faith, but couldn't stand not being able to help. I tried to protect them with a barrier of light, but they yelled at me to rest. "I call for your aid! Spirit Wolf! Protect me!" Emma said while summoning her pet Bolt. Then she turned into the mini Elder Dragon and attacked Jesse. "A shape shifter and a summoner? Impressive INDEED. We'll see just how good YOU are THOUGH.

"Hey! I want some too!" Mandy shouted. I was so surprised at the way they fought. With no fear, strike after strike without hesitation. It seems dumb, but maybe I'm the dumb one. Overthinking my moves too much.

Mandy's Point of View

Pft. This guys a joke. "Ugh! Stupid girl! Ill kill you!"

"Id like to see you try! You're just some bootleg ripoff of our Jesse!" He tensed up and charged at me, completely forgetting about Emma. I poofed into mist and left a toxic cloud. "Now Emma!" Emma and her wolf rammed into him. "AUG! YoU sUpid good For nOthIng PriCKs!!!"

"That just proves you suck ass if you're getting beat by good for nothings!"

"Nice one Mandy!" Jesse shouted. Big mistake. Once he said that evil Jesse focused his attention on our Jesse. He ran towards Jesse with a huge shadow spear.

"Jesse!" Emma shouted trying to get there. I was sprinting at him ready to scratch his face out but I couldn't get there fast enough! "Jesse no!" Me and Emma shouted. "HAHAHAH! FINALLY!" He raised up the spear ready to kill him. "DIE YOU SON OF A- He was cut off by a purple sword slicing through his body, cutting him in half. The sword was pulsing with exteme energy, more than I've ever felt before. "Lilly!" We all screamed happily in unison. "sorry..I'm..late..." She collapsed on the ground. "Lilly!" We all screamed again, but not in a good way.

"Don't worry guys! Come here I can heal you!" I said. I was practicing my healing magic for a while now. I spread a healing mist around the area. We all gathered around so I could focus a healing stream. "Feeling better doc!" Jesse said.

"Thanks! Amanda said happily. I was expecting Lilly to say thanks too, but she was barely awake.

"Listen guys... I didn't want to tell you this but, my sword is going to kill me. It uses my own life energy to enhance its power. That's why I'm so powerful. Just, let me go. If I hold on any longer, the spell on the sword will break, and you'll all die from the explosion."

"What?! Lilly no! We can survive it! Please don't go!" I yelled.

"I'm...sorry guys... I just have one last question... did I make a difference? Did I help us reach our goal?

"Of course! If you didn't beat Emma's opposite we'd all be dead! And if you didn't kill evil Jesse we'd also all be dead!" Jesse pleaded.

"Just let me go... so I can finally see them... my family. I love you guys...

"Lilly no!" She closed her eyes, and lied there. But at least she could finally go home. Back to where she was truly happy.