34

I unlocked my house and walked in Erick walked in after me.

"Well this is our house now" I said and smiled at him.

" that's lit now we can be as loud as we want" he said and whispered the end.

"What did u say" I said.

"Nothing"he said and smiled/smirked.

"Well this is the living room and there's the kitchen."I said as I point behind the couch.

"And over here is our room." I said as I walked across the living room and started walking up stairs.

He walked behind me. I kept on walking upstairs and looked back. I saw that Erick was looking at my ass. I looked back up and smirked a bit. We got to the room.

"This is Alexa's room" I said and we walked in the pink room with a lot of barbies and princess and a princes bed with princess comforters.

"It's really pink" he said.

"I know it looks like a unicorn threw up but anything for my princess" I said and he laughed.

We walked a little through the hallway and went to the room across.

"This is our room" I said.

"It's lit"he said and smirked at me. I smirked back at him.

"Come on" I said and walked up to my bed and grabbed my computer.

He came and sat on the bed next to me.

"Wait I'll be back" I said and got up and walked to the restroom.

I went to the rest room and took off my contacts and put on my glasses. I took off my heels and walked back. I sat next to him. I turned on my computer and looked for the video I was gonna show him. I looked at him and saw him staring at me.

"What?" I said and blushed a bit.

"Nothing you so Damm beautiful mami" he said.

I looked down and felt all these butterflies and my stomach turning. I missed him telling me that. His words his hot Cuban accent. I missed him and happy we're back together. I looked back at the computer screen and found it. I played it and he saw it. The video played and and it finished. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"I love you " I said.

"I love you so much" he said back to me as his eyes sparked a bit.

The video was about when he proposed to me on stage. The best day ever of my life.

He leaned in and placed his hand in my cheek. His lips touched mine. The kiss was gentle and sweet. Our lips moved in sync. Kissing his lips again reminded me about the day we first met. I replayed that scene in my head. And kissed him back even more. I opened my eyes and stopped. He opened his and looked at me.

"I'm tired" I said.

"Me too" he said.

"Let's go to sleep babe"i said.

"Yeah mami" he said.

I got up from the bed and walked to the restroom. I took off my dress and walked back to the bed in my panties and bra. It was a hot night. Erick was in his boxers and shirtless. I admired his nicely structure body. And got under my cover. He did also. I got on my side and took off my glasses and put them on the night stand. Turned off the light and got comfortable. It was dark.

"Goodnight mami te amo " he said.

"Yo mas Brian " I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my hair. I turned his way and kissed his cheek. I put my leg over him and my arm over his chest and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Babe can you sing for me?"I asked.

"Anything for my princess" he said.

"Quisiera tenerte en cada primavera
Poder amarte a mi manera
Desvelarme la noche entera
Cuidar tus sueños así quisiera" he sang and I drifted off to sleep listening to his amazing romantic  voice.

I love this 💓 anyways kinda short but I updated next chapter will be a little unholy😈 so prepare your selves 😉😊 comment "😏" for an early update😉 gtg byeeee 🚀✈️🛩 much love
love 😘 -Emely Colón 💖🇨🇺