-21-

This chapter is dedicated to 4EverCNCO thanks for nominating me babe ily and guys if you enjoy my stories then you could nominate me in the La band cnco awards under the erick brian colón section and comment my name and the story name. I would really apreciate it. You can nominated your favorite stories LaBanda_CNCO_Awards Anyways now on with the story.

*Next day*
I woke up it was 8:30am. I got and quickly went into the restroom. I took a shower and changed. I changed into a casual Outfit. Then i woke up erick he took a shower and i ironed his clothes. He got out if the shower and i gave him his clothes. I took alexa a shower and changed her into a casual outfit also and braided her hair into dutch braids. We were ready and got in the car. We drove to the staple center in LA. We walked inside the building. We walked to the backstage. Erick went with the guys and kylie was there she's alexa nina so she taking care of her. Wisin came up to me and gave me my ear piece and my white microphone. I hugged because ever since he signed me to his label hes like a father to me. I let go of him. And made my way to the stage. I started doing sound check. I couldn't believe my eyes how many seats there is. And the concert was sold out. I was so happy. I finished my sound check and then the guys had there. I went with kylie and we talked and got food from the cafeteria. We only had two more hours untill the concert. I went to my dressing room and put on my outfit. My makeup artist did my makeup and my hair. We had 20 minutes left so the concert can start. I heard alot of fans chattering. I walked over to ericks dressing room.

"Hey babe" i said.

"Mami are you excited " he said pulling me into his arms.

"Si i just came to tell you i love you" i said.

"I love you more" he said and kissed my forehead. I got out of his arms and put our foreheads together. I leaned in feeling his soft lips onto mine. We kissed in sync untill someone knocked on the door. I quickly kissed his cheek leaving a mark from my burgundy lipstick. I opened the door and it was wisin.

"Ya vamos emely ya va a empezar" he said.

"Bye babe ill see you in a bit" i told erick.

"Bye emely good luck" he said.

I followed wisin and he took me an employee and the employee took me to the bottom of the stage. The lights turned off and the fans started to squeal. The music came on and i slowly got onto the stage. The lights turned on and then i started singing. I saw the posters my fans had made there screams. Fans taking pictures and singing along with the songs. I couldn't believe that they loved my music. Fans are amazing. Without them i wouldn't had this tour. The guys came on stage and sang there song while i changed into another outfit. Then it was time to sing Como duele el silencio. And erick came and sang with me. We finished singi g and our heads touched a his nose rested against mine and then his lips pressed on mine. I let go because the fans were screaming their lungs out. He left and we ended the concert. I left to my dressing room and changed into my casual clothes. We went back to my parents house and fell to sleep. Me and erick hugged alexa because it was gonna be the last time sleeping with her.

Hey guys its ya girl emely and here the update i promised. Anyways ily guys soooo much. Also yall should go and read my other story its called She's Different. Also yall go follow me on Instagram@colonpimentelupdates ❤ gotta go byee💋
Yours truly- Moonlight babe💜/Mrs.Colón❤🇪🇸