- 3 -

(Next morning)
Emelys pov
Today is premio lo nuestro. I woke up and went on my social media. I got off the hotel's bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower. And brushed my teeth. I changed into some shorts and a oversized shirt. I got out of the bathroom. And cleaned a little. Alexa woke up and both of us were hungry. I took alexa a shower and changed her. We both headed to the cafeteria. We got to the hotels cafeteria and we got our food. We finished eating and went back to our room. Someone knocked on our door. I opened and it was kylie.

"Kylie" i screamed as i pulled her into a hugged.

"Emely" she hugged me back.

"Come in" i said.

"Where my god daughter"she said.

"Shes over there" i said.

She hugged alexa and then came to me.

"so how's does it feel being married" i said.

"It feels good being married to the love of your life and being able to wake up next to them" she said.

"Nice" i said.

"Yeah so hows life " kylie asked.

"Its okay but i saw..." i said as i looked for alexa. She was was watching tv in bed.

"Okay you saw who " kylie asked.
"I saw erick yesterday" i said.

"Aww are you okay" kylie said.

"Yeah but it hurted me to see him" i said.

"You miss him dont you?" kylie said.

"Yeah" i said.

"What happened how did you see him" she asked.

"Well me and alexa were getting out of the elevator and alexa left running to the pool and erick saved her and i went to go hug alexa and i looked up and i saw his eyes" i said.

"Aww come here" she pulled me into a hug. Tears started to swell up my eyes as flashbacks from that night came to my mind. I let go and kylie gave me a tissue.

"It hurts how i hate him but i love him, i miss him and but i need him, but i hate him"I said.

"Its okay emely i understand how you feel but you cant let this affect you" kylie told me.

"I know and your right" i said.

I heard a knock on the door and it was my make up artist . i let her in and she started on my makeup. Kylie gave my her lip kit she made because she has her own line of lipglosses. I told the make up artist to put it on me and she did. She finished with her job. I paid her and she left. Kylie did my hair. And i put on my dress i was ready. It was 6 already i had to go. Outfit⬆.

"Alexa i have to go okay babygirl nina kylie is gonna take care of you be good okay mommy will be back later okay" i said to her. I gave her a kiss in the cheek and her forehead. And hugged kylie and left. I headed down to the lobby and saw my limo. I got in and it drove to the red carpet. I stepped off the limo as my feet touch the red carpet interviewers come my way. I answered they're questions and we to go get my pictures taken.We made our way in side of the building. And the show began. They began giving out awards. Then it was almost time for me to sing with my cousin. I made my way to backstage. I crashed into so guy. I looked up and it was yoandri.

"Yoandri" i said i pulled him into a hug.

"Emely" he said hugged me back.

"I missed you" i said to him.

"Me too hows alexa" he asked.

"She at the hotel with your wife" i said.

"Thats good" he said.

"Yoandri i gotta to go okay see you later " i said.

"Okay bye" he said. I went to my dressing room and changed into a white dress and met with my cousin. It was finally time for us to perform. I got onto the stage first and started singing.
(Okay guys in this video just imagine ariana grande as Leslie Grace okay guys)

We finished singing and we went back to the backstage. I saw the guys. They saw me.

"Emely"i heard a voice say it was joel.

"Hey joel" i went to go hug him and the rest of the guys. I didn't hug erick. I kept my distance from him. It was time for them to perform.

They performed with my boss

They performed with my boss. Wisin is my producer and boss. Helped me become a singer. They all came back. I went to go sit back in my spot. The show ended.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hey guys hope yall are liking the story so far. Anyways love you 🌸✨ and oml clarisse liked my pics on instagram and she commented 💬 i like died. It was cool to get noticed. And also follow me on insta
@Lasprincesasdeerickbriancolon okay bye guys 😘. ✌
Xoxo, emely 🌸✨