41

*a few months later*

Emely pov
I already had my baby. It's a handsome boy. His name is Brian. Erick is really happy about our new baby. Actually Brian looks so much alike like Erick. It's so cute. But guess what! Today is the biggest day of my life. Today I'm getting married with the love of my life the one and only Erick Brian Colón. Yes today is it omg I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Currently my make up Aristide is working her magic on my face. And my hair stylist is doing my hair. I'm really hungry right now.

There's a knock at the room and my mom opens the door.

"Hey girl" a voice said as it belonged to my best friend Kylie.

"Heyyy" I said.

"I brought you breakfast best friend"she said and came up too me since I couldn't turn around.

"Aww thanks I was getting hungry already" I said as she handed me the bag with a beautiful smell of food.

"So are you excited for today?" She asked.

"Yes a little nervous but I'm fine" I said.

"That's good"she said.

She was on her phone and I was eating while they finished my hair and make up. My stylist were done. It was finally time to change. Kylie helped me put on my dress. And I finally I looked at my self in the mirror. Felt like a princess.

Make up 👄

Hair & dress 👰🏻💕

Hair & dress 👰🏻💕

"Omg bestfriend you look amazing!" Kylie said

"Thank you" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"It time for you to change into your dress now" I said to her.

"Yeah I'll go call the girls to come so we can change"she said.