37

I was a little tipsy and Erick was a little drunk also. I got in the drivers seat and Erick got in the passenger seat. I started to drive home. I was focused on the road while Erick was finishing his last beer. He snaked his hand towards my crotch. He scared me.

"Papi me asustate" I said to him.

"Shhh mami" he said.

I kept on driving his hand reached my clit and he slowly started to rub me. I moaned and gripped on the steering wheel. We were close to the house. I started to speed a little so we can get to the house already. I kept moaning because of ericks teasing. We got to the house and I quickly turned of the car and got out. Erick got out and I unlocked the door. I let Erick walk in before me. He walked in and I locked the door. I pushed him to the wall. I got closer to his body and kissed him hungrily. He kissed back also. He picked me up and walked us upstairs to our room. As our lips were still together I jumped off of him.

"I love you" I told him through the kiss.

"Te amo" he said. I was tugging on his hair as we maked out.

"I'm gonna show you wonders tonight baby" I told him sexually.

"Oh yes baby"he said. (Bc her costume is Wonder Woman)

I took off his spenders and his glasses. And started to unbutton his shirt. He took off his pants and took off my cape. He un zipped my costume and ripped it. It quickly took it off. I stopped kissing him and took off my bandana thing. And took off my boots while Erick kicked off his shoes. I pushed him onto the bed. And straddled on his crotch. I kissed his lips once again. And then I reached to my night stand and grabbed my hand cuffs. I cuffed his hand to the bed post and then the other one.

"what the fuck Emely what are you doing"he said.

"Shhhhhhhhh" I said as I brought my finger to his lip. He got quiet.

"Pay back and I told you I was gonna show you wonders tonight"I said. And kissed his forehead all the way to his neck. I started to leave a trail of hickies on his neck. I slowly leave a trail of kisses on his body as I get closer to his crotch. I pulled down his boxers. And kiss the tip slowly. And licked the side of his cock.

"Stop teasing" he moaned out.

I put his whole length in my mouth and gagged at his long length. I started to bob my head up and down as fast as I could. Erick moaned.

"Fuckkkkkk faster mami" he moaned out.

I bobbed my head faster and kept gagging at his length.

"Oh fuck" he moaned. And climax in my mouth. I swallowed. I got up his hair was in his face he looked so fucking hot. I stopped and I straddled on his crotch and grinded on him as I moaned.

"Mami fuck me already"he moaned in his hot Cuban accent.

I slid onto his cock. We moaned out so loud. I started to ride on ericks long cock.

"Mami I wanna touch you" he moaned as he tried to get uncuffed but failed.

I started riding him faster and faster and starting feeling at my high.

"I'm gonna cum" he said.

"Fuck me too" I said.

I rode him faster and we climaxed on each other. I stopped and laid on ericks chest.

"Mami your so gonna get it" he said.

"Am I gonna get punished daddy" I asked as I looked at his gray eyes.

"Yes baby I'm gonna leave you sore for days" he said and smirked.

"Okay daddy" I said and uncuffed him.

He hovered his body over mine and started to kiss me I kissed back. He left trail of kisses toward my neck and he then made love bites. He shoved two fingers inside me and began to thrust them in to me.

"fuckkkkkkk" I moaned out.

"You like that babygirl" he said as he smirked .

I bite my lip and nodded.he stopped and then tease me by stroking his cock on my clit.

"Daddy fuck me as rough as you can baby"I told him.

"Baby I don't wanna hurt you"he said.

"You won't hurt papi"i said.

"Get on all four babygirl" he said.

I got on all fours like he demanded. He positioned himself. He slapped my ass. And I whimpered. He teased me as he stroked his dick on my clit. And then slammed into me. I moaned and he groaned.

"Fuck your so tight mami"he groaned.

"Y-Your so dammmmm b-big papi" I said.

He thrusted hard and faster. And our moans a groans rised.

"F-faster daddy ugh" I moaned.

He gripped hard on my hips and thrusted faster.

"F-Fuck" I moaned out.

He spanked me. And it hurt but it felt so good at the same time.

"Fuck me harder daddy" I moaned.

He pulled back my hair and kissed me as he kept thrusting. He let go of my hair and spanked me again.

"S-shit that feels so fucking good" I groaned.

Erick picked up the pace and went faster. And deeper.

"S-shit" he moaned and his thrusts became sloppy.

We climaxed on to each other and he lauded down next to me as our sweaty bodies touched.

"I love you so fucking much Emely" he said as he caressed my hair out of my face.

"Me too baby" I said as I turned and look at him. His long hair was in his face which made him look super Damm hot. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled back t o breath.

"Goodnight Erick" I said and turned to my side.

"Buenas noches Mrs.Colón" he said.

When he said that he made me feel some type of way. It felt good. I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys it's ya girl it's a little late of the update but like really long it is 1000 words long and usually the other chapter are like 600-800words. So yeah this was a little to detailed but that's the part of being unholy. Any ways ily byeeeeee 😘
-Emely Colón 💕🤘🏻🇨🇺

(Comment "😛" for and early and long update)