Chapter 2: He's Who?

(August Alsina in the multimedia)

Kimbella's P.O.V

        It's been 4 weeks since I first started going to UCLA, and it is tiring as hell. I didn't know that going to school for fashion design and music entertainment business was going to be this frustrating.I'm just getting off from work and I laid down in my bed. Between work, school, and stressing about my past I'm gonna end up murdering something. My phone rang and a picture of my best friend ran across the screen. I haven't seen her all day.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Heeeyyyy sexxyy!" she called back. I laughed and then replied back

"Hey babe, I haven't seen you all day."

"I know right, and that's perfect for what I'm about to ask you." She said all innocently.

"what you want nigga?" I said already knowing Mo.

"Ummmm, okay so you know how jay gave me his number?" she asked.

"Mhmm." I said waiting for her to continue.

"Okay, so he asked me to come to the club with him and his friends." She finished.

"Okaayyyy..." I said not seeing how this has any relevance to me.

"And I want you to come Bella." Mo said all whiney like.

" Oh no, unt unn... no Mo, no." I said.

"Come on Bella you know you like to have fun, and plus it's the weekend we have no classes tomorrow or Sunday." She said trying to convince me.

"Mo no I don't know those people." I said.

"Oh come on Bella it's the same people from McDonalds the other day." She said annoyed.

"And like I said I, DON'T, KNOW, THEM." I said. "

Bella you'll be with me, come on, just come and live a little, please?" she pleaded.

"I don't know Mo it's late, I have to take a shower and-"

"Bella stop procrastinating and just say yes!" she yelled. I thought about it for a moment, I mean she is right it's the weekend and I do need to get my mind off of work and school.

"Okay, fine" I told her.

" Eeepp!! I'll be up in 10" she said excitedly as she hung up.

                I dragged myself out of bed and reminded myself that I was going to have fun tonight and worry about Kimbella. I went to my closet and pulled out this red fitted cotton dress with three inch sleeves. I took out some black Mary Jane 5 inch platform pumps with straps. I hopped in the shower for like five minutes. When I got out I blow dried and straightened my hair.

        This heifer said that she was gonna be here in ten it's been 45 minute since then. I rolled my eyes at how much of a hypocrite she was, always talking about how long I take getting dressed; I might even be done before her. I slipped on my lace black panties and my matching bra. I put my dress on, it stopped mid thigh, no bending down for me tonight. I sat down and did my makeup. I put on mascara a little eyeliner and red lipstick.

        I heard a knock at the door and went to get it. I looked through the peep hole and saw Mo standing there waiting. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Hey sexyyy" she said all hype.

"Hey Mo" I said laughing and taking a good look at her. She was in this long sleeved fitted neon colored dress that stopped mid thigh and some black 6-inch pumps with shiny black spikes. Her hair was curled and she was looking gorg!!