Chapter 9: Finally Legal

(Montanana in the Multimedia)

Kimbella's P.O.V

I groaned softly as I shifted the bed. I reached out my hand in search of my phone, it should be in the same place it always is when I go to sleep. I moved my hand around in the bed, and felt nothing but coldness. It wasn't there. The hell. I popped open my eyes and sat up scanning the room. This isn't my room, I glanced at the floor, these weren't my floors. I pulled the soft silk sheets off of me, and looked down at the long white t-shirt I was wearing. Whose clothes are these. I was so confused and lost, I felt a hard pounding in my head and held it grimacing. I saw my dress and my bra on floor and that's when I realized something wasn't right. Oh shit. This is August' house, but this isn't his room. Okay so that's a good sign.

I placed my feet on the brown wooden floor and tried to stand only to have my knees completely give out on me. Why was I so sore?  I placed my hands on the bed to support me and slowly let go, and walked very cautiously towards the door. I turned the gold knob and pulled the door open. I walked past August' room hoping to see him in there and was disappointed when I didn't. I walked down the steep stairs quietly, holding the railing for support. I don't understand why I feel like this did I get into a fight and get my ass beat or something. This is so weird.

I walked out into the living room and saw August sitting down on his couch with no shirt on, black sweats and gray socks. He was eating a bagel and watching something on his huge flat screen. I quietly walked over and sat down. He looked over when he felt the couch move slightly. A huge grin plastered his face, as he stared at me.

"Morning." He said smirking. Why the hell is he so damn happy?

"Morning" I said quietly, it came out hoarsely and I furrowed my brows. How did I lose my voice?  Was it from yelling and having fun at the club? What was going on? I didn't remember anything after August let his hoe disrespect me.

I looked up and noticed August looking at me with a smirk on his face like he knew something I didn't.

"You good?" He asked trying to hold back his laugh. I nodded my head and turned away from him, watching whatever he was watching. I really didn't want to be here with him right now, I was still pissed at him from last night and it was awkward so I said the first thing that came to mind so I can avoid him.

"Hey have you seen my phone?" I asked turning to him. He nodded his head yeah.

"It's on the kitchen counter." He said pointing towards the kitchen.

     I mumbled a thanks and got up slowly walking to the kitchen, my knees wobbling under me. I felt August watching me the whole time and when I turned to glance at him he was silently laughing like something was funny. I rolled my eyes and kept walking until I reached the counter leaning on it. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7:32 Damn it's early. I checked my messages to see if anyone had texted me.

       I had one text from Brandon asking me if I was okay. I quickly replied and glanced up from my phone when August walked in. He opened his fridge and took out a bottled water, I smirked slightly. We are so different but so much alike at the same time. I put my phone down and looked up just as he put down his bottled water.  He looked damn good without a shirt on, his packs looked really buff and his tattoos covered them overwhelmingly. This man is so freaking sexy it's unbelievable, too bad it ain't mine. He was smirking at me again and I was getting sick of him.

"What?" I said clearly annoyed. He shook his head and tried to walk off but I blocked his path.

"No, tell me what the hell is so fucking funny." I said looking at him with my arms crossed. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me with amusement in his eyes. His smirk grew wider and he looked down on me like I was an ant.