Chapter 7

Max had gone outside forty-five minuets ago to see what was going on and still hasn't returned. This was starting to worry me, I've never had to wait on him to find something he always I don't know how but always as able to fix the wrong, maybe he was having trouble finding a place to put the body. I pace past Zayn my mind won't stop thinking. Zayb grabs my arm before I make it through the door.

"Relax he'll be back. there's nothing to worry about" he pulls me into a hug before I could say anything.

I push away from him and walked through the doors into the kitchen. the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils. I walk back towards Zayn his body was layed out on the couch.
"Where's Louis?" Zayn didn't seem to thrilled by the question.
"How should I know where that prick is." He mutters
I sigh and walk upstairs. It's been two days since Louis and Zayn moved in with me ever since then the out side world has been in panic over a disease that started in New York. School has gone on as usual but none of us bothered to go and on top of that I haven't gotten my call from my dad. What's going on and why is this happening. I see Louis laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling humming.
"Hey Louis! So have you gotten any news?" I'm terrible at conversation.
Louis laughs and sits up.
"No not yet, and I don't think I will be with you hogging the phone."
I sit down next to Louis and cuddle up to him.
"I'm sorry.."
"I know you're just waiting for your dad to call." Louis looks me in the eyes, his head rests on mine.
"Sara I really do care about you, but you should try to call him." I feel his hand caress my neck.
I couldn't just call him I have to have to get Maxx to help Dads super secret job only allows Maxx to know.
"Yea but we have to wait till Maxx gets back." Louis looks taken back but ignores it. He leans in and our lips brace each other.
The down stairs door opens and quickly shuts, I hear Maxx panting and screaming for every one to meet him.
Louis and I both ran down stairs in a rush. Maxx was panicking and Zayn's eyes were shot wide open.
"Zayn? Maxx? What's going on why are you guys scared?" Louis had his arm around my hips keeping me close to his body.
"The disease has spread nationwide We have to call dad." Maxx ran to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. he dials a bunch of numbers and I hear a dial tone then I hear a voice.....
I know it's been a very long time since I last updated but here it is hope you enjoy and please comment