~Prolouge~

~ Edited ~

A girl clad in a bridal attire was standing in the mandap(Aisle) facing a boy of her age who was clad in a white sherwani(an Indian traditional dress for men to wear in weddings) with their eyes glued to each other.

Her eyes were filled with hatred for him & the boy was standing there with a shocked expression.

His eyes were filled with lots of questions that how the girl whom he loves wholeheartedly can deceive him & marry someone else?

TBC😊
*****************************
Who do u guys think the boy & the girl are?

Why did she deceive him?

Why does she have hatred in her eyes for him?

What did the boy do that the girl hates him now when once she loved him madly?

*****************************
This is my very first attempt to write a story, so guys please do give it a try; I m sure after reading it you won't regret.

Do share your views everyone😅; If I get good response on the prologue then I promise I'll publish the first part of this story very soon😘.

Waiting for your precious reviews!!😄

NOTE:- It's a remake of a bollywood movie in sandhir style with some of my writing touch up so if u find this story similar with the movie please don't bash me because I'm clearly mentioning that *IT'S A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE PLOT REMAKE IN SANDHIR STYLE*.
*****************************
Thank u!

Luv u all😘

Do Votes💕

Do Comments💕

Do Share💕

Do follow💕

#MC💖

#miss-writer💗