~Teaser~

Sanyu was walking lifelessly on the empty bridge of sonmarge.Tears were contentiously flowing from her hazel orbs.(its the same bridge from where she had jumped into the river in drunken state).Memory of the incident which happened few minutes ago was constantly flashing in front of her eyes like a nightmare.

*Flashback*

Sanyu was very happy that finally after long separation she will meet rd & will be with him.From rd's camp she got to know that rd has gone in Cornell khanna's farewell party.Soon she reached the place where the party was going on.She was searching rd in the hall when suddenly a conversation b/w Cornell & parth caught her attention.

Cr:Yeh sabke liye meri farewell party hai par mere liye yeh ek welcome party hai.

P(confused):Sir main kuch samjha nhi.

Cr:Aaj main Ishika aur Randhir ki engagement announce karne ja raha hoon.That's the surprise of this evening.

Earth slipped beneath her foot.She was rooted at her place.She couldn't believe what she heard few seconds ago.Soon her trance was broken when she heard someone congratulating Ishika.Soon Ishika left the hall and went outside.Feeling suspicious sanyu too followed her.She saw Ishika entering into a room.The door of that room was slightly open.She slowly peeped inside the room & the scene she saw der shattered her completely. Tears blurred her vision & she ran from there.

TBC😊
*************************
That's it for today.As my exams r going on so couldn't update a full chapter.Abhi teaser se hi kam chalalo.Full update mere exams khatam hone ke bad dungi.Now coming back to the teaser socho socho ki aakhir sanyu ne aisa kya dekha uss room main😉.Main toh chali.Aur haa ignore mistakes pls.Do complete the target warna mere exams khatam hone ke baad bhi update nhi milega.This time I'm damn serious.

Target:20+ votes & at least 10+ comments.

Thank u!

Luv u all😘
*************************
Do votes💕

Do comments💕

Do follow💕

#My Captain💖

#Debasmita💓