Chapter 9~Holly Hai~

Happy Diwali to all my lovely readers.As the target got completed so I m back with another chappy.

Recap-Sandhir first date.

Happy reading😘😘😘😘
*************************
*2 weeks later*

One morning sanyu woke up lazily rubbing her eyes.Hustle bustle was going on everywhere, only then it striked her mind that it was holly today.She was very excited to play holly with him.As it was her first holly with him.So she quickly got freshen up & wore a simple white churidar with a red dupatta.On the other hand rd too was very excited to meet her after 2 long weeks & to play holly with her.He was wearing a white shirt with dark blue denims.Sanyu was tiptoeing outside her house when suddenly her dadi spotted her & was going to apply gulal on her cheeks,when she stopped her dadi saying she has go to college so she didn't want to look like a coloring puppet(Actually she wanted rd to apply color on her first so she made the excuse).She kissed her dadi & was going out when she bumped with mishti.

Mishti(teasingly)-Saare kisses gharwalon ko hi de degi toh bahar wale ko kya degi?

Sanyu(blushing)-Sshh!Chup.Gharwalon ko kuch pata nhi chalna chahiye.Ok bye main chalti hoon shamko milungi.

Soon she reached rd's cantonment.Rd was beyond happy seeing her der.Sanyu walked towards him & applied gulal on his face.Rd too applied color on her face.Therby they started playing holly with each other.They drank bhang by mistake thinking it was thandai.Soon the bhang started showing its effect on them.Rd held sanyu's hand & started singing a holly song(guys plug in ur earphones & listen to the song"Pagalon Sa Naach" from the movie "Junooniyat")They started dancing on its beat like minacs.Soon others also joined them in the dance,rd twirled & lifted her upwards gripping her waist tightly,he back hugged her & was dancing in that position.He pushed her through hands & again pulled her towards him.She bumped on his hard chest.They shared an intense eye lock.They were lost in each others eyes,rd started reducing the gap b/w their lips & soon their lips met.They were so much lost in der own world that they completely forgot about der surroundings.After good 5 minutes they parted due to lack of oxygen & continues hooting of the people.Sanyu blushed hard & ran from der to hide it.Rd too left the place following her.Soon rd chatches her & pulled her wrapping his hands on her waist from back.The intensity of that pull was so much that they fall on the grassy land huffing.Rd was above her.They again shared a mini eye lock, which was instantly broken by rd.He laid beside her.An akaward silence prevailed b/w them.After some time Sanyu broke the silence to clear the awkwardness.