Chapter 7~Unexpected Meet~

*Next day at college*

Professor's lecture was going on.Everyone was listening to him with rapt attention except sanyu.She was lost in her thoughts,rather 'his' thoughts.Kannu jerked her out from her dreamland.Professor saw dis & indicated dem to concentrate in the class through eyes.After reaching home she started hallucinating rd everywhere.On the other hand rd too was restless thinking about her.One morning he went to Parth to enquire about Amritsar as parth was also from Amritsar.

Rd:Tu Amritsar ka hai na?

P:Mere Dada,pardada(grandfather, great grandfather)the wahan se.Main kabhi nhi gaya.

Rd:Kaisa seher hai ye?

P:Bola na main toh kabhi gaya hi nhi.

Don't know why bt rd wanted to see her face just for once.So he was thinking what to do,how to meet her.Also he can't neglect his duty by taking unnecessary leave.So after lots of thinking he decided to apply for a temporary transfer to the Amritsar branch for some days. His application was granted for two months.Parth was also assigned to go with him.Finally the day came when he & parth were going to join the Amritsar branch.He was very happy that finally he will be able to meet her.On reaching the branch he saw that a girl was quarrelling with an army officer over some issue.The girl was back facing him,so he couldn't see her face but can recognize the voice to be hers.He went near her & tapped her shoulder.The girl turned & got shocked watching him in Amritsar.Seeing him der her happiness knew no bounds.

Sanyu(with a bright smile):Tum yahan Amritsar main kaise?

Rd(with a smirk):Amritsar ke log kitne smart hotain hai wohin dekhne aaya hoon.Waise ekbar firse restricted area main pakra hai tumhe.

Sanyu:Nhi woh actually kya hai main college keliye late ho rhi thi or ye short cut padhta hai.Ab tumhi batao na zyada zaruri kya hai?time pe college pohochna ya restricted area se na jake late ho jana?