Chapter 19~Entry of Aryan & Taniya~

Hello my dear readers! Here I'm back with another lovely update for u all though my target on the previous chapter isn't completed yet still I'm updating becoz there r very less parts left of this story & I wanna complete it asap.Thnx a lot for voting & commenting on the previous chapter.Silent readers thnx a lot for increasing the views but I'll be more thankful to u all if u guys will vote too.While reading plzz ignore grammatical errors.

Timings=

My Captain(Indian Army)= From now on it will be updated on every Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday & Saturday.

Do check my other work too.

1] Sandhir Os:I Promise(completed)

Recap:Individual povs of rd & sanyu

Happy Reading😘
*****************************
Randhir was sitting infront of his tent & was solving hand puzzle when his army friend yoyo(yoyo was the same army friend of rd with whom he was playing crossword puzzle that day on which he had met sanyu for the first time in surfur lake if anyone don't remember the scene then go & reread chapter 1 "First Meet")came running to him & informed him that a car had been stuck under the heavy snow near the bridge(From yesterday a heavy snow storm had hit sonmarge which resulted into a very thick layer of snow to cover the hole area)As soon as rd heard this piece of news he rushed to the spot with his team to rescue the people trapped in the car under the thick layer of snow.While his team was searching the car under the thick layer of snow he was talking with yoyo.