great story

So today I wasn't feeling well. It was just one of those days when you feel really tired and sick. It started with me waking up and throwing up blood. Then doctors came running in and it was all just a big mess! So I cant get out of bed and neither can Mia. So hunter comes in and records me telling more stories.

"So this story is one of Kenjii, Coral and Me. This guy named Eric injected us with something that made us all pass out. We woke up in the back of a van oh! And Peter was there too! He's the son of Athena! He is AWESOME! Ookay so we all got thrown into separate cells in the basement of wherever we were. We realized Peter wasn't there! Coral was freaking out and we all heard a screaming noise and what sounded like whipping. We were all worried. Guards came dropping him in a cell next to Coral. He was bruised and bloody. Then the guard took Coral. Dunno what happened but she cam in with burn marks. Then they took Kenjii...... I could hear her yelling for them to get off of her all the way down the hall. She cam back bleeding. Then they took me. I was submerged in water and im deathly afraid of water!!! So yeahhhhh then Coral died the end!!!!"

"GREAT STORY???" Hunter said.