Finale

With an alien gun in her hand, like Cade, she helped the Autobots push back the copies in the city and hunt Lockdown. She felt fearless fighting side-by-side with Kiril and Crosshairs; it was as if she's been fighting along side them forever.

When Optimus finally killed Lockdown, they saw Galvatron's followers coming toward them. "Hang on! I'm activating Lockdown's grenade!" he called.

Alex clung onto the leader, closing her eyes as Optimus Prime took off into the air and landing soon after. She could almost feel what would happen next. As she hasn't answered to her crimes to the Autobots, she had to let them know even if it wasn't the right time.

"Optimus!" she said steadily, looking up to him.

"I know what you are about to say," the leader told her, kneeling before her to almost become level with the girl. "I know the feeling of keeping secrets to save family, despite either outcome. The way you have fought with us today was beyond bravery I have seen in a young human in years."

"I hope I can fight beside you again one day, Optimus Prime," Alex told him. "I owe you and all Autobots my life."

Optimus seemed to smile with a small twinkle in his never fading blue eyes. He stood up tall with all the pride and honor he stood for. Dismissing the Dinobots, he turned to he fellow Transformers. "Autobots," he said. "Protect these humans like you would with your brothers and sisters." He looked over behind Alex where her family was listening urgently. "I welcome you all as Autobots. You fought with me today for this girl. The protection of this planet needs you."

Chains nodded. "We will protect all humans like we have Alex for all these years. Thank you," he said, the chimes in his voice hinting to new and more motivation, hope, and redemption.

As Optimus Prime stated his final words and blasted off into space, looking for their creators, Alex was approached by Cade. He looked a bit worried as he walked towards her.

"Do you have a place to stay? Like, I know you've been by yourself with Chains and the others but-"

"Thanks but I've been playing Life without a lot of human contact for a long time. Who knows what Crosshairs and Drift will do but I have a feeling Hound and Bee will stay with you," Alex smiled at him. "My first priority now is to figure out how to destroy the man made Transformers. I have a bad feeling not all of them died in the blast."

Joshua walked up behind Cade, overhearing Alex. "I can be of use with that," he stated. "You'll have full access to the Transformium and the lab if you wish."

Alex smiled some. "Really? Thanks! I'll get back to you on that one."

He nodded. "In the mean time, I'll find a way back home for everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where will you go?" Tessa asked sadly.

Alex shrugged. She was sad also since it felt like she found a sister in the blonde beauty. "I have to get home," she said. "Start working on some things. Joshua said he's going to try to get me back in a school and off to collage."

"What will you major in?" Tess asked, smiling some.

"I was thinking something with science and technology. Maybe some law or management."

"Sounds like a lot of work you have to put into," Cade stated, coming up behind his daughter.

Alex shrugged again. "Science is easy. I've been helping collage kids with theirs. It doesn't seem that hard."

"Then be careful," he tells her. "And keep in touch."

Alex nodded. "I definitely will," she said and turned at a honking behind her. "Time to go. Goodbye," she frowned and bolted to the tow truck without a second thought, not wanting the Yeagers to see her cry.

She looked out the window and saw something out of a movie scene: Cade, Shane, and Tessa huddled together as the Transformers stood behind them. Waving goodbye from the window as Chains drove away, she saw Hardrim and Bumblebee standing together near the destroyed barn. "Bye Hardrim!" she called, almost standing out of the truck as her hair whipped around her.

Sitting back down after they have gotten out of sight, she couldn't stop smiling to herself. "Maybe now everything will be different. What do you think, Chains?"

"Only if we all try hard enough."