Filming part 1

Today we are filming season 2 episode 29 of backstage, it's almost gonna be the season finale which we film tommorow. Im excited to be filming season 3 soon. "Hey Matthew!"i say. "Oh Hey Romy, do you wanna go over our scripts together?" Matthew asks me. "Sure" i reply. "So the episode is called "New drama", sounds interesting"i say to Matthew. "Yup it sure does, now lets read the plot. It says kit is developing new found feelings for Jax when she get jealous of him and Bianca's relationship. Meanwhile Jenna finds out her boyfriend "Lenny" is cheating on her, and Vanessa and josh and Carly and Sasha go on a double date.

"Wow this is gonna be a really juicy episode, it's gonna be weird acting jealous of you and Julia in the show"i chuckle. "Yeah i wonder what's gonna happen?"Matthew replys. "Okay Jax says to Kit". "Kit Bianca and i's relationship is going well!"and Kit says "That's cool"with a hint of sarcasm. Now im flipping through random pages. "Then Kit sees you and Bianca kissing and she runs away and cry's while Jax runs after her yelling "Kit! Wait!" i say with my eyes widening. "Ummmm, okay" Matthew says awkwardly. "Wow, okay"i say just as akward as Matthew. Then we look through the rest of the script quickly. Now were ready to start filming.

"Okay lets start filming guys, ACTION!"our director yells. "Hey Kit" "Hey Jax, what's up?", i say as my character Kit. "Um nothin much" "You sure Jax?" "Okay Kit Bianca and i's relationship is going well!" "That's cool"i (Kit) reply sarcastically. "Yeah it is! Were the most popular couple at Keaton, everyone ships us!" Matthew (Jax) says happily. "Except me"i (Kit) mumble under my breath. "What was that?" "Oh, nothing" i plaster a fake smile on my face. "Okay well, bye" Matthew (Jax) replys. "Bye" (Kit) says, "Annnnd CUT! Take a 10 minute break, amazing job guys"our amazing director says to Matthew and i.

Matthew and i walk up to my dress room and i speak up "So Matthew how do i look with this awsome outfit and toque on, eh?"
i say jokingly. "You look amazing Romy, you always do", Matthew replys in a sweet tone. I blush "Aww, thanks Matthew" i say to him. "No need to say thanks, it's true"he says back to me. He is SO sweet. I blush again then i look up and i see Matthew's beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We both look into eachothers eyes, and Matthew puts his soft hand on my face, and rubs it with his fingers. He whispers "Your so beautiful"in my ear, and he begins to comb his hand through my hair and my toque falls off. Suddenly we both lean in, were so close that i can feel his warm breath on my cheek. He puts a hand on my waist and pulls me a bit closer to him, i don't mind at all. He looks at me, then my lips, and then i take a look at his lips and they look so soft and pink. I put my arms around his neck and tangle my hands in his hair. Were only one centimeter apart, and were about to kiss until..... "Guys time to film again" Aviva says to us knocking on the door. We both jerk away from eachother awkwardly. "Ok we'll be there right now!" i yell at her. "Okay" she replys. Now Matthew and i look at eachother and blush like two fresh tomatos who are in love with eachother. Then i grab my toque and me and him walk back to set without saying a word to eachother.

"Okay were back", Matthew says while Julia walks back on set. "Okay good, now the scene were Kit sees Jax and Bianca kissing, ACTION!" "Hey Alya do you know were Jax is?"i say as Kit. "Um, yeah he's over there" Aviva (Alya) replys. "Okay thanks", "No problem". I walk through the hallway setting and i and i "act" heartbroken and upset when i see "Jax" and "Bianca". Actually i do feel a bit jealous that Matthew has to kiss Julia but im pretty sure there just friends, right? Then Matthew (Jax) runs after me (Kit) yelling "Kit! Wait!". "CUT! Good job guys you shocked me, oh and remember tommorow were shooting the season finale of season two so be ready"our director says to us. Then Matthew and i walk off set and sit awkwardly next to eachother watching the rest of the cast film their part of the episode. I can't belive Matthew and i almost kissed! Is it gonna ruin our friendship? I don't know but im just not gonna worry about it im just gonna watch the cast film.