Filming episode 2 of season 3

Today we are filming episode 2 of season 3! Im super excited. Its now 9:00 in the morning, but im still tired. Then Matthew calls me out of nowhere "Hey Romy!" he says. "Oh hey Matthew! Are you excited to be filming episode 2 today?" i reply. "Yes im very excited! Do you want me to pick you up?" he asks me. "Yeah, sure" i say. "Okay be there at 10:00" he says to me. "Okay bye" i hang up. I just put on my melanie martinez shirt and shorts.

Ok i already did the hygiene stuff, and my hair

Ok i already did the hygiene stuff, and my hair. Im all ready. Matthew calls again "Hey Romy im here" he says. "Ok im coming" i reply. I walk outside and see Matthew's car. I hop inside and we drive off. I turn on the radio and the song Mckenzie's song caught feelings comes on. "Im so happy for Mckenzie, her song is on the radio!" i say to Matthew. "Im happy for her too, she has talent.

The song is done and now we pull into the studio c's driveway. We walk inside and we go change. We start filming right away. ACTION!. We are outside at the  lunch setting and Matthew (Jax) speaks up "People are starting to ship us aren't they?" "Yeah i think so" i (Kit) reply. "I think we are Keaton's power couple" he says. I (Kit) giggle."Hey guys" Aviva (Alya) and Julia (Bianca) says. Julias character "Bianca" has forgiven Matthew's character "Jax". Because she understands he loves me (Kit). And they agreed to be just friends. "Hey" we reply. "So you and Kit are Keaton's new power couple" Aviva (Alya) says, while Julia (Bianca) smiles. "Yeah i guess so"Matthew (Jax) reply's. "Even though Jax broke up with me for you, Kit i still ship you guys together, i understand you love eachother. I dare you guys to kiss" Julia (Bianca) says smirking, while Aviva (Alya) giggles. We look at eachother and lean in and kiss for 5 seconds. "There" we both say in unison. "Wow you actually did it without getting embarrassed" Julia as her character "Bianca" says. "Yup, we did" i (Kit) say proudly. Then we as our characters continue eating lunch together. "Annnnd CUT" Danny yells while smiling, like he's proud of us. "Good job guys" Aviva and Julia say. "Thanks, you did a good job too" Matthew and i say at the same time. "Thanks!" they say in unison, then leave. "Well we better get home" Matthew says. "Yeah let's go" i reply. If you forgot, i drove here with Matthew in his car. We walk out and we hop in the car and drive to my house. The whole car ride we just jammed out to songs. Now we are at my house. "Bye, Matt tommorow we are off its movie night, don't forget" i say and hug him ,"Okay Bye, Ro" he reply's. We hug for a long time until we pull away and he waves at me while he walks away. Gosh, he's adorable. I unlock my door, go up to my room, and jump on my bed. Today's been a long day, i better go to bed.