Movie night(listen to the song in the romy and matthew part of the story)

I'm so excited! Today is movie night, and Danny let us have the day off. Matthew calls me "Hey Romy" he says happily. "Hey Matthew, you ready for movie night?!" i ask excitedly. "Yes! Im coming over ok?" he says. "Ok", i say excited that he's coming over.

      It's been about five minutes, and now i hear someone knocking on the door. I look through the eye hole, and it's my wonderful, and hot  boyfriend Matthew. I open the door, "Hey, babe" i say. "Hey, Ro" he reply's flirtatiously. Then he puts his lips on mine, and then i put my hands on his shoulders , while he puts his hands in my hair. He takes his lips off mine, then starts kissing my cheek, then down to my lips again. I deepen the kiss by leaning in more, and now Matthew picks me up and sits us down on my wooden bench by the trees. I pull away, "Hey, you wanna climb up my favorite tree?" i ask him innocently. "Sure" he reply's. I start climbing up the branches with Matthew behind me, and i slip, but then i feel a pair of hands on my waist catching me. I feel heat rising up into my cheeks as i feel his fingers touching my skin. My shirt went up, it's not my fault. Finally, we are done climbing the tree, and i now sit on top of it with Matthew beside me. I lean my head on his shoulder. Now we start kissing again. He kisses my cheek, my nose, and then my lips. I lean in more and i just kiss him. His lips are moving in sync with mine, and we kiss for 2 minutes. Then we pull away. "Who knew you could be such a pro at kissing Romy" Matthew says. "I don't know" i say smirking. "Okay, let's get down now, before we fall" i say, and Matthew just nods. He is right behind me again, just incase i fall. And i slip again, and we hit the hard ground. Don't worry we weren't that high up. I fall on top of Matthew and we start to roll down the hills. It hurts, but i think we'll be okay. When we get at the bottom of the hill Matthew lands on top of me, and his lips bump into mine on accident. I guess the force made his face get close to mine. I pull away, i feel myself blush, this is so awkward. "Uh" i blurt out, while Matthew just looks into my eyes. We get up now and we just go back into my house and wait for Kyle, Julia, Aviva, Josh, Mckenzie, and Hailey. Matthew and i sit on my couch, silent. "Matthew, you wanna play truth or dare?" i ask him. "Sure" he reply's smiling. "Okay, you start" i say to him. "Okay, truth or dare?" he asks me. "Dare" i smirk. "I dare you to dance badly to closer by the chainsmokers, outside on the street,acting crazy. And you have to lip sync" he smirks back at me."That's a really random one, but i can't object" i reply giving up. I walk outside, with Matthew following behind me. I have to do this. He puts closer on, this is gonna be so embarrassing. I start dancing and lip syncing. He also hands me a hat. I try to break dance but i fail. Everyone is laughing hysterically at me. Finally im done. We walk back inside. "Uhh! Matthew that was SO embarrassing"i say to him. "Im sorry, will this make you forgive me?"he reply's,than kisses me. I pull away, "Why do you have be so adorably convincing?" i ask him giggling. "It's a gift" he says grinning putting a hand on his chest. Then i just giggle again. We start kissing again and i hear a knock on the door. I pull away. "Uhh" i groan, because i was in the middle of kissing Matthew.

     I open the door and its my peeps. "Hey,guys!" i yell excitedly. "Hey" they all reply in unison. "You guys ready? I already bought snacks." i tell them. They all nod excitedly. We walk into my living room, and Matthew and i spread across the couch while Aviva and josh sit on the ground, Kyle and Mckenzie sit on beanbags, and Hailey and Julia sit on some extra chairs. I jump off the couch. "Ok, so what movie?" i ask. "What about the notebook?" Kyle suggests. "Nah, i don't do chick flicks" Josh objects, while Matthew nods, agreeing with him. "Okay, why don't we watch the notebook first and then watch a boyflick?" Hailey says. "Yeah, i agree with Hailey" Aviva nods her head. The boys just nod their head. I now just put the disk inside my dvd player, and i hop back onto the couch with Matthew. The movie starts, then i feel Matthew intertwine his hand with mine. I'm probably looking like a strawberry right about now, and i see everyone look at us, but when i look at them they look away quickly. We continue the movie, and now it's at the end when they kiss. Matthew and i look at eachother then we hug. I love hugging and kissing him. Just holding him in my arms. We pull away and i lay my head on his shoulder. Then everyone just stares at us,  "Aww, relationship GOALS!!!!!!!!" Kyle yells, she is a such a fangirl. It's hilarious.  Also the rest of them are just smiling like crazy. We were gonna watch a guyflick now but i'm so tired. I look around and i see everyone else is going to sleep. I just lay my head back down on Matthew's and i go asleep. I look open my eyes one more time, and i see Matthew's beautiful, cute face. Now i need to go to sleep, im tired. I close my eyes and go to sleep. Zzzz 😳😌.