Filming part 2

Last night the cast and i left at 11:00 at night and im tired today, but i have to go to work i have no choice. It's 8:00 am and we have to be there at 9:00 am. I already took a shower at 7:00 o clock this morning but now i have to get dressed. Im just gonna wear a crop top and shorts i have to change into my "Kit" wardrobe anyway. Not that revealing though.

    Okay im already have my clothes on, now i have to do my hair

    Okay im already have my clothes on, now i have to do my hair. Im just gonna curl it.

    Ok now im done getting ready i already did my makeup, and brushed my teeth, you know the usual

    Ok now im done getting ready i already did my makeup, and brushed my teeth, you know the usual. Now i drive to studio c and walk in and if you don't already know im 16 so i can drive 😜. When i walk in i see Matthew, oh gosh. I know it's awkward but im gonna try to talk to him, im not gonna let the almost-kiss get in the way of our friendship. We've been friends for years, im not just gonna throw our friendship away. "Hey Matt",i say trying to release some of the tension. "Hey Romy, we need to talk"he replys. "Okay thats what i was gonna say"i say back to him. We walk outside and we sit down on the bench. "So, Romy i don't want the almost kiss to get in the way of our friendship, let's just go back to normal" Matthew says. "I want that too" i say. "Okay good, just  friends?" he puts out his hand, "Just friends", i shake his hand. Im glad everything's back to normal.....oh wait, is it? When we almost kissed did we just get caught in the moment? Do we actually like eachother? Does Matthew like me? Oh i dont know. Im so confused. Anyways im just gonna practice my lines with Matthew. "Hey Matthew you wanna practice our lines" "You know it Romy" we both chuckle. It feels good to be friendly in a friend way. We practice the lines and now we are all good and ready to go to set. We walk back inside and go up to our director Danny. "Hey Danny" Matthew and i say in unison. "Oh hey guys change in plans, you and Romy have to kiss at the end of the  episode", Dan replys. OMG! i can't belive this, things just got normal between us, and now we have to kiss, great. Me and Matthew look at eachother and blush, then Danny just walks away. All of a sudden Danny yells "Okay, guys change into your warbrobe, get a bottle of pop and just chill for 5 minutes, then we'll start filming".

     I go into my dresing room and change into my "Kit"clothes. I just put on ripped white shorts about thigh level, a dj diamondmind shirt, a red and black flannel wrapped around my waist, black high tops, and then finish it off with a toque and headphones.  Just the classic Kit hipster style, but this is the only time Kit wears shorts in season two. Then Matthew walks in his "Jax" attire, a black and red flannel, jeans, headphones, jelled hair, and black high tops. "Matthew wear kinda matching", i say. "Yup, i think they wanted us to match" he replys. "Yeah" i say back to him. There is just awkward silence right now ☺😐😕 until i speak up "Matthew what do you think about us having to kiss?" i say awkwardly. "Um, i think it's fine, it's just acting"he says to me. "Yeah your right it's just acting, now let's go" i reply confidently. Now were on set and we start filming continuing were episode 29 left off. "Kit! Wait!" Matthew (Jax) yells running after me. I (Kit) run away into the production room. He catches up. "What do you want!" i as my character Kit crys with tears running down her (my) face. I learned how to stage cry by my personal acting coach. "What do you mean Kit? What i want to now is why your crying?!" "I'm crying because you and Bianca are making me mad, all you do is hang out with Bianca, you've been ditching me for the past 3 days!" "Im so sorry Kit, I didn't know you minded." "Of course i mind, i have feelings Jax, im not stupid, i care about my friends , im not just some stereotypical canadian "hoser"  on the side of a road!" "Kit you know we don't use that term often". "Whatever, Jax!" "Kit do you forgive me? Please forgive me, ill try to spend more time with you." "Fine i forgive you, and you better spend more time with me" "Of course i will." "Good", then we hug eachother. "Annnnd CUT! Good job, you guys have done amazing!" Danny says. "Thanks!" we reply. "Good job Matthew!" i say. "Thanks Romy but you've done a way better job then me , with your amazing crying skills, the way you cry is so realistic!" he replys. "Thanks!". Then after all that talking i go through my purse and grab two Cofee Crisps. "You want one Matthew?" i ask him. "Yeah thanks" he grabs it out my hand. "Your welcome."

    Matthew and i have been waiting for our final scene together, which is write now. "Romy and Matthew now you guys film your final scene together, come on." Me and Matthew start to follow him. "Okay ACTION!", Danny continues. I (Kit) sit on the stage setting. Then Matthew (Jax) comes up to me (Kit). "Kit i have to tell you something... Me and Bianca broke up" he says. "Oh wow"i (Kit) act suprised. "You now why Kit?". "Why?" "Because i love you". Then Matthew kisses me (Kit) and i feel butterflies in my stomach were sitting down on the stage kissing. You know whats weird is i actually like that were kissing. Me and Matthew agreed to be friends but i think i might like him. His lips are as soft as cotton. Our lips are stuck to eachothers for about 10 seconds, this is a sweet, and innocent kind of kiss im only 16 not 21 im not a make out kind of gal. We both pull away for 1 second then we start kissing again. I think we pass the time limit. Now we both really pull away and look into eachothers eyes. Stay in character Romy, stay in character. "Wow, Jax i think i love u too." "Annnnd CUT! That was perfection, were done with season two and remember were having a party on Saturday to celabrate! Yeahh!!"Danny says happy, and impressed. Okay we are done with the season finale the rest of the cast already filmed, i wonder what the fans will think of Jax and Kit kissing and most importantly the cliffhanger. Man that kiss was amazing. I wonder what Matthew thought of the kiss, i just realized i have feelings for Matthew OMG. He's walking towards me, okay act natural Romy. "Hey can we talk in your dressing room Romy?" "Yeah, sure." Were in my dressing room now and i close the door. "Romy i have feelings for you ive always have i just didn't wanna ruin our friendship, and that kiss was amazing!" he blurts out. "I do too and the kiss was way more than amazing!" i reply. Then suddenly he walks over to me and he puts his hands around my waist and kisses me. His lips are so soft like i already said the first time we kissed. I put my hands in his hair  and he rubs my cheek with his fingers, i deepen the kiss by tilting my head and we are kissing slow and long. This kiss was even more AMAZING than the first one! We both pull away and blush then Matthew speaks up and says "Romy would you like to go to the party on Saturday with me?" "Yeah sure" i say back to him. He kisses me again for 4 seconds. "Well see you Saturday, which is tommorow at the party" i say awkwardly and run out my dressing room. Man, tommorow's gonna be a interesting day.