Dubria

We just landed in Dubria and gosh, this place is beautiful. It was nighttime and the city was lit. Aurora and I decided to go shopping. We bought chocolate, clothes, shoes and a new phone since Meridite broke the other one.

We spent some more time buying some junk food then settled down in our hotel room.
"The royal jet is going to delay for about an hour or more, so go watch a movie or go to have some fun. I'll be in the other room with Meridite. And please take care of each other and be careful."

Aurora and I went to Baby World. It was a huge building with many kid's shops. They had a huge play corner and she wanted to play.
I ordered some juice and sat at a table while Aurora was having fun.

We spent about an hour in Baby World before Aurora started falling asleep. On our way to the hotel, I noticed that some men were following us. While trying to remain as calm as possible, I took out my phone and dialed the number Sabrine gave me. I talked casually on it and saw some more men coming behind us. Sabrine told me to laugh and to keep walking without letting Aurora know what was happening. She told me to head behind the big market where there was a deserted land.

As soon as we reached it, we saw Maxime and Meredite. They told us to get in the car behind them. Sabrine came and said: "You girls stay in the car, we will be back in a few. Adelaide, take care of my daughter". She got out of the car and I heard bones cracking. When I looked outside the window, there were three big wolves in front of the car. And they all were of different colors.
"The light brown one is my mommy. The red one is aunt Meridite. And the silver-grey one is Mr. Maxime. He is a guardian, that's why he is bigger."

I saw a man walking toward them, talking. He had a mask so I couldn't figure out who he was.
"Do you want to know what he is saying?" asked Aurora. "We werewolves can hear from a long distance. But I am still young so my hearing distance is short. I can still hear what they are saying. They want the princess in exchange for the safety of our life. They want Via. Who is Via?"

I took a moment to think, then it hit me.

~Flashback~
"Octavia" I heard someone call me from behind. It was that handsome boy from Amelia's party, last night. "Oh, hi Leonardo. How are you?"
"I'm fine, yeah. Why wouldn't I be fine? I mean.. Uh... What are you doing this evening?"
"I'm fine too, thanks for asking. Nothing interesting. Why?"
"Would you like to have dinner tonight with me? I know a really good restaurant. We could get to know each other."
"Uhmm... Well, I have to ask my aunt if it's okay. Why don't you give me your number, I'll text you to confirm."
"Okay."
As soon as we exchanged numbers and said goodbye, I rushed home and called Meridite.
"Meridite, where are you? I have something to ask you."
"I'm outside, in the garden."
"Meridite, I got invited for dinner by that boy I told you about last night. Can I go? Please."
"Promise me. No alcohol and be home by 10:30."
I hugged her and texted Leonardo.
Me: So what time are you picking me up?
Leo: Great. Be there at 8:00. Dress casual.

 Dress casual