Chapter 3

( Still Sehun POV )

" On your birthday , minhee and I were going to your house to surprise you . But on our way out to your house , your ex girlfriend wendy said something to my sister and pushed her into the swimming pool . The whole wide world knows my sister cant swim . She almost drowned sehun . Thank god i saw her and helped her , she was so weak and pale and almost out of breath , i wanted to bring her to the hospital but she begged me to bring her to your house first . When we reached your house , she saw you and wendy kissing . She ran far away and got hit by a truck near han river . She was in a coma for 6 months , in the 2nd week of her coma , my father arranged her to be transferred to the states and i was sent to be with her . When she woke up , she couldn't remember anything , she couldn't even remember me or my parents , until now she can't even recall anything that happened before the accident . And guess what , ITS ALL YOUR FAULT OH SEHUN " chanyeol punched me .

" OPPA ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! " minhee yelled at chanyeol.

" SEHUN ... GWENCHANA? " she helped me up , i was still in a shock ...

" PARK MINHEE STAY AWAY FROM SEHUN , HE IS A BAD PERSON " chanyeol yelled .

" SEHUN A BAD PERSON? YOU ARE THE BAD PERSON NOW ! " she yelled back

" I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HIM " chanyeol grabbed minhee's hand and pulled her away from me .

" IM WARNING YOU SEHUN , WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER , ITS ALL YOUR FAULT , SO STAY AWAY ! " and he left .

Sehun was left there , hurt

He was a fool . He thought to himself . He got up , and went back to class , he sat in his desk and started thinking .

Sehun POV

Was that why she left without telling me ? Was it because of me ? Im so sorry minhee ... Im a jerk and im sorry ... but don't worry ... im going to change everything back to how it was .

During break time , chanyeol pulled along his sister to the table where his always used to sit . To his expectation , all his friends were there .

Suho : You're back !

Suho ran towards Minhee and hugged her . But Minhee pushed him away .

" sorry but do i know you ? " minhee asked him.

They all looked at chanyeol . Chanyeol shook his head left and right to signal them to let go of her .

" Sorry , wrong person " suho apologized

" take your food and go eat in class , stay away from oh sehun . " chanyeol ordered .

" You can control me being friends with sehun ! He seems nice ! And you beat him just now ! Im still mad at you oppa " she took her food and went to class to where sehun was .

" Yah! Park Chanyeol ! What happened ? Why is she acting like she doesn't know us ? " kai asked .

" Because she doesn't " chanyeol replied them while sipping some soup .

" Mwoh....? " baekhyun and jongdae said in union .

Chanyeol then told them the whole story .

" so.... she doesn't remember sehun too?" Baekhyun asked .

" yea , let it stay that way , it would be better " chanyeol said .

" chan , you know you cant keep them from each other , they would even start to date again one day , who knows " suho said while shoving the potatoes on his mouth .

" I wont let them happen " chanyeol answered .

" but if she does actually fall for him one day and start dating , let her be , if she is happy " jongdae said munching the carrot .

" And what will you all do if he breaks her heart again? " Chanyeol asked

They All kept quiet . After finishing thier lunch . They all separated to their own respective classes .

( In class before chanyeol and his friends came back )

Minhee : S-sehun...?

Sehun lifted up his head and saw minhee standing in front of him . His lips automaticlly formed a smile .

Minhee : S-sehun.... im so sorry of what my brother did ... i don't know what got into him.... i didnt see you in the cafeteria so i brought you some food .

Sehun : O-oh... its okay , your brother was just being protective . You can eat the food yourself , im not hungry .

Minhee : o-ohkay...

Sehun : Are you free after school ? We could get to know each other .

Minhee : Sure !

Sehun : I'll wait for you at the gate okay?

Minhee noded her head and continued eating .

After 746262537391 hours , school ended and minhee walked out of chemistry to the school gate .

"Sorry im late" she bowed to sehun .

" Hey hey hey , no formal buisness here , were friends " sehun ruffled her hair .

" Where are we going ? " she asked him .

He pointed towards a shop .

" Bubble Tea! I love bubble tea , lets go " she pulled his hand and ran towards the shop .

Boi , she was happy when she saw the bubble tea shop .

" you were the one , that thought me how to like bubble tea , you were the one that brought me into this shop " he thought to himself .