Take A Minute To Read This Please

2016 .

This year , so much had happened .
We broke records with triple million seller , getting the 4th Daesang for the boys. Achieving the title " Legends with the most daesang " .

During 2016 MAMA Awards .
All the EXO-L's thought that of course , the daesang belongs to EXO . But i know that everyone knows that it wont be a easy road for us fans .

We all felt that this year , was one of the hardest years we worked on voting streaming and buying albums to root for EXO .

Maybe some of you guys wont understand why I support EXO so much . Not just me , but all the EXO-L's .

Well , this is my third year with EXO. I have went through alot these three years with EXO . Something like loosing three members .

Why do we work so hard on buying albums and voting ? Not because we are greedy and want everything for them .

Many has left the fandom , and the boys know that . We want to use votings and giving them titles to let them know that we are still ONE with them .

We want to let the boys know , no matter what happens , we will still stay with them , fight with them and we will protect them . We want to let them know EXO-L's still EXIST .

They boys , let me say Especially Suho . EXO , the name gives every member a great burden . The name EXO , for them is a great pressure . Why do they introduce themselves as their real names during non group promotions ? Not because they want their own recognition , its because they dont want to ruin the groups image when anything goes wrong .

During the award ceremonies this year , before album of the year / Artist of the year was announced . Why were they praying and looking down on the floor and waiting anxiously ?

This is the 4th year , the boys know that their age is catching up and it wont be easy for them to stay on the top .

I was always worried for them . I care for them . But Yixing's speech during MAMA , Suho's speech , Sehun's speech , Every members speech .

Makes me live with the pains . I know being a fan is not easy especially the times when we protect our bias . But looking at how humble they are , looking at how much effort they put me into everything , makes me forget all the pains and protecting them with a easy heart .

I Believe that EXO will never stop trying . And they will never stop believing in EXO-L's.

So if EXO can do that , why cant we as fans , their protectors do the same ?

No matter how hard is it , they will hide their pains and sorrows from us . So that we wont worry and have a easy heart loving them .

We need to repay them for all they did , please guys . EXO needs us , everyone stream the MV. Vote continuously. Buy albums , send good comments to their SNS .

Support them . Love them . Like how we used to from the start . Forever and Ever .

WE ARE ONE . EXO SARANGHAJA ❤️