Chapter 4 - Sorry

" Minhee , what do you want ? " sehun asked her

" Mwoya... its my treat today , so what do you want ? " she asked him back .

" Choco Latte !! " they both told the cashier in union .

" Oh , you like choco latte too ? Yay i guess we have the same taste " minhee patted his arms gently .

After they got the bubble tea they went to have a small walk at myeongdong .

" Sehun ah .... im sorry about earlier , my oppa , i never saw him that angry before ... but i hope we can be friends ... sorry for causing you trouble on the first day of school ... " she bowed down to apologise to sehun .

" Hey Hey Hey ! Why so formal , just chill no need to apologise , i guess that is a way how boys greet each other .. and sure of course we can be friends .. " sehun told her .

" yeah... just friends " he though to himself .

" its getting late , your brother will get worried ... uh let me walk you home " sehun said .

" ani , its okay i'll just walk home .. " she smiled at him .

" i bet chanyeol hyung would punch me again if i let you walk home alone this late , let me drive you home  " he jokingly said .

" Ah... thank you sehun " she bowed at him again .

" I said stop bowing , we're friends remember ? " he told her .

" Arraso .. "

They reached her house and sehun opened the door for her .

" Kumawo sehun , im really sorry for what happened in the morning " she pouted .

" its okay ... i dont have any broken bones or anything ... have a good night okay ? Annyeong " he waved to her and drove off .

Minhee stormed into the house and screamed .

" PARK CHANYEOL ! "

" wae ? im just right in front of you are you blind ? " chan said .

" why did you punch sehun ? Thats so rude oppa , sehun is a nice guy "

Chanyeol walked up to her and held a shoulders .

" Minhee listen , just because he was nice to you on the first day , does not mean he is a nice person , i know sehun for a long time , he is not as nice as you think he is , listen to oppa and stay away from him , please ? "

" Not until i find out what is so bad about him ! " she stormed up the stairs .

Chanyeol POV

Im sorry minhee... oppa cant see you get hurt again ....

Minhee POV

Oppa and his crazy thoughts ...

My heart hurts ... every time sehun is near me .. why ? I just met him .. why am i feeling like this ..

Aish , i wont tell chanyeol oppa anything . He's just gonna tell me to stay away from sehun again .

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes .

" i love you minhee , no matter what im going to be by your side "

" Park Minhee ! You are going to pay for what you did ! "

" YOU SLUT ! How dare you go out with my boyfriend ?! "

Chanyeol POV

What now ? Who the hell is screaming at midnight . Eomma and Appa is not at home ...

MINHEE !

I rushed out of my room and saw her guards standing outside the room knocking on the door .

" what is wrong ? " i asked him .

" Miss Minhee wont answer . We heard her scream " he said .

" its okay , you both go rest . I'll deal with her "

" thank you sir "

I went in the room and saw her tossing and turning .

This girl .. must be having her nightmares again.. what am i going to do ..

" minhee wake up "

" minhee wake up , its just a dream "

" oppa is here , dont worry "

She woke up and hugged me . In no time my shoulder was all wet with her tears .

" Oppa... she called me a slut ... she pushed me down the stairs ... she said she is going to kill me ... oppa im scared"

I patted her back gently .

" its a dream minhee .. its alright , oppa will protect you ... sleep ... go to sleep " and she slowly closed her eyes .

I tugged her in bed and went back to my room .

I sat down behind my door and i started getting frustrated .

She is starting to remember things again... in no time she will remember sehun again ...

Nope , im never going to let that happen ..