Chapter 5 - pale

In the morning , their driver was already waiting for them downstairs . They grabbed their blazer and school bag and headed to school .

Chanyeol POV

Minhee look's so pale .. i wonder if its about the dream last night ?

" Min , are you fine ? You look pale " i asked her .

I waited for a few minutes but she didn't answer me .

" Min " i shook her and she gave me a shocked expression .

" whats wrong ? " she asked .

" i asked you , are you alright ? You look pale "

" oppa im fine , im just a little tired "

" don't tire yourself so much okay ? Tell me if you feel sick "

" arraso "

When we reached school , i saw a familiar figure waiting at the school lobby .

Oh Sehun .

Minhee POV

I came out from the car and I saw Sehun was standing there but I didn't know who he was waiting for so i just proceeded into the building .

" good morning " he greeted me .

" same to you :) " and i continued walking .

" He-y...u-h i wanted to walk you to class can i ? " sehun asked me while looking down on the floor .

" Sure 😊 we're seat-mates anyway ! " then he grabbed the books from my hand and i gave him a confused look .

" let me carry it " and we walked to class together .

I saw my brother already in class and he was staring at sehun . Seriously , what is wrong between them ? Why do they hate each other ? I ignored my thought and sat down .

---------

" did you sleep well last night ? " sehun asked me .

" not really .. "

" hmm ? What happened? "

" i- i had some nightmares last night ... "

" care to tell me ? I can lend a ear " he smiled .

Minhee was about to tell him but -

" minhee lets go home " her brother pulled her to the car .

" Im sorry Sehun ! Lets talk tommorow ! " she bowed and left with her brother .

Sehun POV

I wonder if she will still smile at me like that when she regains her memories . Will she still talk to me ? Will she accept me ?