Chapter 6 - Bad Dreams

Minhee POV

" No ! Please ! Don't Kill Me ! Please Dont Hurt Me ! " i begged

Wendy grabbed me by the chin and threw me on the ground .

" thats what you get for stealing my boyfriend away ! " wendy shouted at me .

" i didn't steal him away from you ! He came to me "

She pointed a gun next to my head .
" well , i guess he wont see you anymore , or should i say you wont get to see him anymore . Bye bitch "

She was about to open fire but my brother came .

" WENDY STOP ! Leave my sister alone " chanyeol shouted .

*Bang* i closed my eyes due to the shocking sound . I slowly opened my eyes and ..

Chanyeol .. on the ground surrounded with a pool full of blood .

" Bye sucker , your boyfriend belongs to me now ~ Addios "

" NOOOO " i shouted .

Then i heard a voice and someone was shaking me .

Chanyeol POV

I was sleeping and suddenly i heard a really loud scream . I ran out the room and the guards were in front of my sister's door again .

The guards went in the room but then they were slowly backing out with their hands raised up .

" DONT COME NEAR ME OR ILL STAB YOU" minhee was shouting . I ran towards her and i saw her with a knife in her hand and i was approaching her slowly .

But the guards caught my hand and held me back . " Mr Park , are you sure ? " the guards asked me .

" Don't worry , it's not the first time . Go and call her psychiatrist while i handle her " i told them .

" yes sir , will do it right away "

I saw Minhee trembling in the corner with the knife .

" DONT COME NEAR ME " she yelled again .

" minhee.. it's alright .. oppa is here "

" GO AWAY "

" minhee , look at me , im your brother Chanyeol . " i took the knife away and kicked it far away .

" oppa.. we- wendy tried to kill you - you were in bl- " she hugged me and cried .

" Don't worry minhee , oppa is here . Oppa won't let anyone hurt you . Im here to protect you . " i patted her back .

" want to sleep in oppa's room ? " i asked her and she nodded her head and i carried her to my room and tugged her in bed while her physician came .

She checked on her and gave her a dose of some medicine that will make her calm down and rest properly .

" Mr Park , i need you to stay with her always and make sure she doesn't do anything that will stress on her memories . Tell her stories before she sleeps , talk to her before she sleeps , im afraid if you don't her nightmares will become worst . " the doctor told me .

" yes doctor , thank you "