Chapter 2

READ vote comment tyyy x
Picture on the side or top is of Maddi's hair color .

*******

"Maddi , you really dont have to come tonight, we could just stay home and watch a movie together",

we were on our back home. i was in the library for an hour before he came to get me after practise.

"Mason i already said i'd go, unless you dont want me to come that is",  it didnt matter what he said and if he wanted me to come or not, if Dakota said i had to go, then i had to.

"No its not that, i-i just know how you are in crowded places and -",      

" Mason , im comimg and thats final now hurry up so were not late",

And before you ask, no im not claustrophobic,  I just dont like beimg in crowds it paranoids me. You could get stabbed and not know the culprit. See. Paranoid.

Before I knew it we were parking in the driveway.  I was out of the car before Mason and I went straight inside.

Following the sounds of my mom's laughter I found her in the living room on the phone to my dad. 

"hey Madison,  how was school today baby",  she smiled at me putting a palm over  her phone.

"it was good mom,  I'll be upstairs if you need me",

I walked out,  going past Mason as he was on his way back where I cam from.

I walked up the stairs and into my room.  Dropping my bag on the floor I jumped into my bed.

I had an hour or two to kill before this party so I was gonna spend half of that sleeping.

40 minutes later.

I was awaken by the grumbling of my stomach.  I'd eat after I had gotten ready. I got up and walked to my wardrobe.

After about 10 minutes searching for something decent to wear,  I found a black dress that id gotten for my birthday last year.  It came up just below my knees and had a flowy tail at the back with a heart shaped strapless chest design.  The dress really emphasized my figure,  I had a really small waist although  I wasn't even that skinny.  I wasn't flat Chested either so the heart shape did me wonders.

I stripped and put it on.  Staring at myself in the mirror for a while I decided I'd make  it up with a black leather jacket.

I brushed out my hair,  putting it into a side French plait.

I applied some mascara and put on some matte dark red lipstick.

Dakota said to look nice and I really didn't look that bad. But was it nice enough?

"Maddi are u read-" Mason came slamming my door open , stopping in the middle of his sentence.

"wow"

"do i look... ok?"  i said, with my back to him still facing the mirror.

"ok? maddi you look fucking beautiful " i felt the heat rising up to my cheeks at his words. i mumbled a quick thanks , grabbed my phone and followed him downstairs.

Mum was in the kitchen making dinner, i guessed Mason was going to tell her where we were going. I for one had predidcted her reaction to this beforehand. lets see.

" Mum, we're leaving now... for that party"

"did u say we're, as in you and who?" she questioned with a puzzled look on her face.

"And me mom, i-im going too", i said stepping out from behind Mason.

"Maddi... i-is that you oh my god", in the space of 2 seconds she had me squeezed against her in a hug.

"Darling you look beautiful."

i mumbled my second and last thanks of tonight. i knew surely i wouldnt be getting anymore.

"welll then, ok guys. dont drink too much and have fun ok?".

"yes ma" said me and Mason in unison. Gets pretty weird when we do things like that, you havent seen nothing yet.

Mason grabbed my hand and walked us to his car, locking the door and taking his keys with him.

before i knew it, we were on our way to the party , 20 minutes away.

My first party.

And for the first time tonight, i felt a sense of fear.

fuck that.

I was terrefied.

************

heyyyy, it was getting kinda long so this is gonna be split into 2. Read vote comment. thank youuuuuuuu x.