Part two

Hey guys! wow long time no see, Yah I finally updated my story after whats seems to be a long time. 

Anyway guys I hope you can forgive me, so sorry for the late update, life as been very heckic over the last month. Had exams and and had to study for thoses, Chirstmas is comming so very busy preparing for that and as you all know I have recently lost a close friend! so I've been very busy.

but not to worry didn't forget you guys, thanks alot for voting and reading my story!

sorry about the boring rant!

anyways my peeps hope you enjoy part two!

if you want leave a comment, fan or vote, and any open to suggestions and Ideas, good and bad!

so enjoy reading!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The word was said, it was final and it was law. There’s no changing it now and even if poor Andrew wanted to disagree with the solution they came up, with he couldn’t. He wanted to scream and rage at his oldest son for even thinking of this idea, but he held strong and kept it in. It wasn’t about him or what he wanted; it was about Cole saving him from his horrible fate.

Victoria smiled weakly at her husband, holding his hand as her sign of understanding of how he felt towards this. Victoria could read it all. She can read his feelings and felt it for her own, though the Royal blood, the blood that connects them all. She felt her husband’s unease towards what they were about to do. But this is only way they can save their son from the pain.

Andrew looked down at his wife and nodded, showing that it was okay to do this. He couldn’t stand the pain his youngest son was going through; it hurt his heart every time.

“So it’s settled then we summon the goddess bitch,” Colton snarled, with an edge to his tone.

 Andrew glared at him, his eyes blazing with anger.

 Colton smirked back.

He could tell his attitude was pissing off his father, but that was the fun part of it, seeing his father get fired up. Andrew was about to pound his son through hell and back when they were interrupted.

“That is enough you two!” Victoria roared, startling the maids and doctors in the room.

Her voice echoed throughout the room they were in. Colton and Andrew froze on the spot startled by Victoria’s voice; they did not dare move or make a sound. When Victoria got angry, you would want to stay out of her way or be killed.

“Well then lets getting we have things to do,” Victoria said tiredly, and with her head held high she started to lead the way.

 Andrew grunted in annoyance and followed suit, but was stopped by a grasp of a hand on his shoulder. He spun around facing Colton; he saw sorrow and determination in the boys’ eyes.

“Look father I know you don’t want this, and neither do I but it’s the only way,” Colton sighed, trying to reason with his father. “The goddess is the only one who can take souls and bring them back, if there was an easier way to do this I would take it, but there is none.”

 Andrew eyes softened, he felt proud of his son, always wanting to do the right thing. It’s another reason why he would make a good king.

“If it’s the only way then we will do it, but I’m the one who has to summon her,” Andrew stated.