Chapter 1

It was autumn , the weather was getting colder , the wind was blowing harder on the weak and warm colored leaves about to fall to the ground. Autumn was the season of warmth and family , the season that connects the very different seasons of Summer and Winter. It is also the season with a very unusual and fun holiday.

Halloween.

It was a couple days until Halloween , the spider and bat paper cutouts were hung on the large ceilings of the school , fake webs covered the corners of the doors and inside of desks , tiny pumpkins carved with silly faces were scattered all across the school , everywhere but the gymnasium.

In the gymnasium was the one and only Karasuno Volleyball Club , it was a typical day like any other , Kageyama and Hinata bickering over nothing , Nishinoya and Tanaka trying to flirt with their pretty manager but failing horribly , Sensei Takeda and Coach Ukai discussing new ways to utilize their players , Daichi , Suga and Asahi passing to eachother and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima listening to music in the corner.

It was late and the adults felt the need to leave as they had other things to attend to , Kiyoki had to leave to help her mother out with dinner , so that left the poor boys by themselves. Suga , Asahi and Daichi were cleaning up the equipment , Suga holding the nets and the other boys insisting that they bring the larger and heavier poles. Kageyama and Hinata were washing the floors in a competition to see who could get to the other end of the gym the quickest. Nishinoya was rolling around with the cart that held the volleyballs and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were just packing away their bags , just about ready to leave.

And Tanaka well , he stood in front of the large grey doors waiting for his teammates . He had something to speak wit them and he couldn't wait to share it. Slowly everybody joined near him after changing into warmer and comfier clothes. Refusing to let anybody out he brought them all back inside the gymnasium , where he heard collective groans and sighs , a couple confused whispers. He turned to all his friends and smirked proudly.

"So you know how Halloween is catching up right? And we planned on just spending it here ? Well I got a better plan." He looked around at the weird glances he got from his senpais , the excited ones of his kouhai and the uninterested one of the large blond who wanted to leave already.

"Well what is it? " Nishinoya spat frantically wanting to know more about this oh-so-genius idea that Tanaka had. "Well what if we spend the night at Dãku Kage! "

His teammates all shared terrified expressions on their faces , well everyone but the odd duo who looked very confused about the whole situation and Nishinoya who , like Tanaka , had a very enthusiastic look across his smug face.

Daichi quickly lifted his hands up and growled when looking at the terrified look on Suga and Asahi's faces.

"Absolutely not!" He shouted , his face was getting red. " Why Not?!" Both Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted getting offended on how quickly their captain disregarded the bald boy's idea.

"Because you heard those stories! You know it's horrifying past , you know what happens when someone enters that house. It isn't mere coincidence that when people enter that house they never return!" Daichi exasperated and looked at Tanaka and Nishinoya with a bewildered expression just for suggesting something that crazy and , in his opinion , terrifying.

" What is Dãku Kage ?" Hinata asked causing all eyes on him. Kageyama glared at him for interrupting their senpais and quickly smacked him against the head earning a pained grunt and a not so menacing glare , though he himself wanted to know what was so terrifying about a house. "It's none of your concern. " Daichi replied already getting to the point of exploding with rage.