Chapter 2

The wind was blowing very lightly in the cold autumns air , it's warm and yet cold presence only made this night a bit more magical for the little kids that ran around across the streets dressed in ridiculous costumes ready for a night of candy and fun. It was Halloween , the one night of the year that you could become whoever you wanted to be , the one night of the year where you could eat as much as you wanted without being shamed for how much you ate , the one night in the year....

..where you were forced to wait for your other teammates to arrive. Hinata and Kageyama were the first to arrive at the gymnasium, the place where they decided best to meet before making there way to Dãku Kage, with their enthusiasm and sheer curiosity of what the mysterious house held inside it's old walls they managed to arrive exactly 15 minutes earlier than the time that was scheduled.

So now we see a very exasperated Hinata crouched near the brick walls and Kageyama trying to fix his costume that got slightly messed up with the velocity at which he was running. For the night , the ginger haired boy decided to go as the flash , the red suit was pretty simple but what really made him choose the superhero was the glow in the dark bolt near his chest , he had also decided to not put on the mask due to his hair being too voluminous to stay trapped ; Kageyama also went as a superhero , not his choice but his mother's , who believed he would make a very handsome Batman , so their he was in the typical black suit , mask placed on his face and permanent scold that was on his face that make him actually look like the real Batman.

A couple of minutes passed and soon Yamaguchi and Tsukishima appeared , dressed as an Egyptian , Yamaguchi even went as far as to put the traditional winged eyeliner , a snake crown placed neatly in his hair , the gold beaded necklace , and a thick jeweled gold belt that prolonged in the front. As for his tall , blond friend , well , he wore a simple white t-shirt with bold writing " TO COOL TO WEAR A COSTUME" and some poorly drawn cat whiskers near his face. The four first years greeted eachother and continued in the silence waiting for their senpais.

A minute after , the loud second years arrived. And as expected they dressed as memes. So in front of the four teens eyes , they saw Tanaka dressed as the infamous John Cena , bare chested, black lose shorts that went to about his knee , many bracelets on either arm and even a matching armband , and on his abdominal region he had the WWE belt that looked like it was bought off of Amazon. As for the smaller of the two , Noya had decided that the " This is Sparta " meme would have been the better costume , so , like Tanaka , he was bare chested , wearing nothing but metal like shorts that looked more like underwear , a red , velvet ,hooded cape , brown sandals and a silver sword in his hand. To say that their underclassmen ( expect Tsukishima) were impressed was an understatement.

And like the damn perfect third years that they were , Daichi , Suga and Asahi arrived right on time. Daichi , going by what his friends had once told him , opted to go as a policeman. With his stature and physique , Daichi could easily pull the roll off. Asahi had decided to go as Poseidon , with the help of Suga , he managed to spray his hair a silver color and get it to puff out a little more , though he was slightly embarrassed of letting his hair lose in front of his friends he really enjoyed this outfit. But Suga was the one that really caught every one's attention , dressed in blue and red booty shots , a white shirt with " Daddy's Little Monster " written in cursive in the very front , a leather jacket also blue and red , he was dressed as none other than Harley Quinn. To the pink and blue hair tips to the knee high black and red boots , he was the actual male version of this character.

Once everyone had a moment to complement eachother's outfits , they started making their way to Dãku Kage. Everyone was assigned a buddy to make sure that nobody would leave the group or bail on the idea ( courtesy of the captain himself) so they walked in pairs for the exception of Tanaka who had to stay near Daichi and Suga , Noya went with Asahi , Hinata with Kageyama and Tsukki with Yamaguchi.