Chapter 3

With the third years

It all happened so quickly , one moment they were completely fine , just calmly entering the room looking for their friend , when all of the sudden the little to no light that came from the hallway stopped , the room filled itself with the large and painfully loud bang of the door and the screams of the third years. Once they finally understood that the door closed on them they dashed to where they came from , banging hard , calling out for the others to open the door or just reassure that they were all fine but it was useless. They got no response.

Asahi quickly started panicking , breathing heavily trying to keep his head in a cool state , Suga tried helping him by rubbing circles behind his back , knowing himself fairly well that being panicked in a time like this was not a good choice. They all needed to think.

"What are we going to do?" Asahi whispered to Suga who maintained by his side to reassure him that he wasn't alone. " We can't see , we can't communicate with the others , we don't even know where this room leads to, if it even lead-" "Calm down , I can fix one of those problems" Suga calmly said as he tapped around his body until he reached his jacket's pocket where his phone was held , quickly turning the device on and with it the flash-light.

"At least we can see now " "Pass me the phone Suga" Daichi demanded , from his tone of voice Suga already knew that he didn't want to joke , that the situation that they were in was to be taken seriously, but both of his friends knew that he was panicking , for them , for the other's that stayed on the other side of the door , Tanaka and himself. Suga did as Daichi said and gave him the phone with shaky hands.

Once the make shift flash light was in his possession , Daichi waved it around the room. They could now see what was hidden under the darkness , it wasn't a room as they presumed it was , it was another hallway with more rooms to the side's. The wall was covered in old paint that was falling off slowly as the days passed by , their were little insects crawling along the walls , spiders , cockroaches , centipedes ... in the very corners were cob webs. And in the very middle of the room was a small rotten arm with dry blood covering it's fingertips and the carpet underneath it.
It was a child's hand , and that made it so much more gruesome and horrifying ; a child didn't have the right to live a long and peaceful life , didn't get to experience the excitements and thrills of life , all because of one sick bastard.

Daichi grunted as the old tale began to unfold itself inside his head , turning around from the horrifying thing to look at his equally horrified friends. "Let's try to ignore that , we need to get out of here as quickly as possible to meet up with the other's so they don't run into something like this..." Quickly with hesitant nods , the setter and the ace looked around the room avoiding the center.

"Daichi ... there are two doors..." Suga quietly spoke up looking at the other two boys.

" So..... there are two doors we can take , since we don't know our way around this house , we have a 50\50 chance of choosing the right door , so I leave this up to you two, do we go left or do we right?"

---------

Back with the other's

"What are we going to do without them?" Yamaguchi squeaked holding the long arm of the blond who was nervous for his teammates that got separated. Hinata and Kageyama didn't speak they just kept on banging on the large door and yelling out for the third years , but like the other attempts , no response was heard.

Nishinoya was panicking , he was thinking on what Asahi would do in a situation like this , or Daichi , in a situation where you were left with four first years who were scared and confused in a terrifying house that was taking his friends. He needed to remain as cool minded as possible , for his teammates.