Deal.

"Alex, I'm trying to keep my cool and i swear if you say as much as a single word, I will blow" Adele said, her voice shaking.

"Adele, I-" Alex tried.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! YOU PUT THIS ON YOURSELF! YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER LET THAT GIRL AROUND, AND YOU KNEW THAT! YOU KNEW THAT ALEX, BUT YOU WENT AND LET HER IN!" Adele yelled, tears constantly flowing out from her eyes.

"I said-" he tried again.

"Just get out" she said through gritted teeth.

"Adel-"

"GET OUT!" she screamed.

"FINE, I'LL LEAVE, BUT ONCE YOU REALISE YOU WON'T FIND ANYONE LIKE ME, DONT COME CRYING" he yelled back, slamming the door of what was once their house.

She slid against the wall as soon as he shut the door and cried.

~~~

Knock knock knock knock

"Adele..."

She opened the front door and looked around, in search of her best friend.

"Up here Lau" Adele called from upstairs.

Laura headed up the stairs.

"Delly, he didn't deserve you anyways. I never even had a good feeling about him to begin with" Laura rubbed her back soothingly.

"I just don't understand"  Adele said softly.

"I know babe, I know, we never really do, but you'll be okay, you're the strongest women I know." Laura tried.

"Thank you Lau" she sniffed.

"Now then, you don't need to sit up here miserable. Go get showered and dress for the pub. You need to get out. And who knows, you might find a new man" she winked.

"Lau..." Adele said, narrowing her eyes at her.

"Just saaaayying" Laura said in a singsong voice. "Now go get in the shower" Laura said pointing to the bathroom.

"I'll do as I please thank you" Adele said sassily.

Laura glared at her.

"I'm going Jesus Christ" Adele sighed.

Laura smiled smugly. "That's what I thought" she mumbled.

"What was that" Adele spun around.

"Nothing" Laura replied smirking.

Adele threw a pillow at her. "That's what I thought" she smirked back.

"Bitch" Laura mumbled once more.

"I heard that!" Adele yelled through the bathroom door.

Laura smiled to herself.

Adele started the water, made sure it was near too hot but just right where it feels like a tiny singe. She undressed and stepped into the shower. As soon as the water hit her skin, she relaxed. For the first time in a long time, she was relieved.

She washed her hair and body, shaved, then rinsed her face off, and got out and wrapped a towel around herself.

Laura had already laid out a black, long sleeve, below the knee dress.

She smiled to herself. 'Thanks Lau'

Before getting into the dress, she put on her robe. She blow dried her hair and put in curlers in, then started on her makeup.

When she finished, she slipped the curve-hugging dress on, yanking it over her hips. She fixed the back then took her curlers out. She then walked to her closet and pulled out her black pumps, slipping them on.