{10} I Can't

~Adele's pov~

"Alex" I said breathlessly.

"Hmm" he said, not stopping.

"I love you" I said for the third time tonight.

"I love you too" he said, kissing down my jawline.

"Show me" I said pulling his lips up to mine.

He pulled away, starting his trail over again.

His lips latched onto my neck, probably leaving a mark but I didn't give it any thought. I loved being reminded of a night with him.

He then made his way down my shoulder to my collarbone, kissing his way down the valley of my breasts.

"Adele..."

"Hmm" I said, still in another world.

"Adele...Adele...Adele!"

I sat upright in my bed.

"Are you alright?" Simon asked me.

"Yeah" I said, rubbing my head.

"I'm sorry to barge in while you were sleeping but you started to talk and I wasn't sure if everything was okay" he smiled sheepishly.

"I'm fine Si, thank you" I smiled at him.

"Of course. Now there's some breakfast downstairs, if you're hungry. I didn't fuck up this time" he laughed.

"Oh, yes I'm starving" I said, heading towards my bathroom.

"Let me brush my teeth and I'll be down in a second."

"I'll be waiting."

I looked in the mirror, noticing the purple bruise once again.

I went ahead and finished brushing my teeth, spitting the last of the toothpaste into the sink. I have to keep that bruise covered. The other ones, Simon knows about but if he were to see this, he wouldn't be happy...

Walking over to my cabinet, I got out more of my concealer, foundation, and powder.

It'll be a nice day out so maybe we'll go do something little. Like going for ice cream, I don't know. Nothing too big right.?

After a good 10 minutes of perfectly covering the stupid thing, I put on some shorts on, knowing he'll take notice to my ass. I smirked at the thought until I remembered the bruise. He already knows about it...

Why did all that have to happen the way it did.?

Any who, I make my way downstairs, following the wonderful smell of pancakes.

"So I see you didn't burn yourself" I laughed.

"It was one time. It's not like I'm that bad of a cook. I've been told I cook some good pancakes." 

"Oh really?"

"Actually yes" he laughed, finally turning around.

"Do you mind if I try one?" 

"Not at all."

I made my way over to the plate he had stacked of just pancakes, some blueberry and others chocolate chip. They looked wonderful.

I picked up a chocolate chip one and bit into it.

Amazing. 

"Simon oh my gosh these are," I took another bite, "wonderful!"

"Told you" he said, picking up his own.

"How did you even manage to make them taste so great?!"