Chapter 2: The Outside Guys

~Chapter 2: The Outside Guys~

An hour later, all 9 of them were outside, all done with their practices and having left some trusted second-tier members in charge. They all had their cloaks' hoods up, not wanting to be recognized and also not wanting to take off their make-up though they had changed out of their circus clothes. 

Champs, still noticeably huge and wearing a specially designed cloak just for him, was wearing a huge sweat top and pants as well as some boots. Whipps had changed out of her circus costume and into a white normal t-shirt and a black jacket, wearing pants that reached her ankles and wearing a pair of black Converse.

Jokster was wearing a black shirt that was teared at the sleeves and wearing black gloves, which was a bit off, he changed into black jeans and was wearing plain sneakers, as well as having messing his hair up a bit. Insanity had once again separated her thigh-low hair into twin tails streaked with the newest of electric blue and pink highlights. She was wearing a red tank top and a small blak jacket pinned over it, a short white skirt with black and red stocking, she was wearing boots as well.

Flying Fish was wearing a dark purple hoodie and regular jeans, her shoes was a mix of Converse and boots, it laced up to her ankles but was actually supposed to be zipped up from the side. She had her hair in a ponytail, wearing golden eye contacts to conceal her luring green ones. Daggers was himself, the only difference was he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, his eyes were still wild as was his hair still streaked with colors.

Terror and Horror both dressed in goth clothing, Terror in a t-shirt that had a skull and a dagger on it, tight black jeans with real spikes at the waste and he wore black boots and black gloves. Horror had her teal hair wrapped in a high pony tail thought it still reached down to her waist, she had wrapped her pony tail with bangles and cuffs as well as hanging beads from strand to strand, making her seem rich or something. She was wearing a tight bodice and black t-shirt that went down to her thighs, black short underneath, wearing high-thigh stockings and black lollita boots. 

Tigress herself had dressed out of her tight bodice, black shorts, fishnets, and garter belt and boots, replacing them with a black fringed shirt, black hoodie, gloves, long black jeans and no shoes. She keeps her cloak's hood up tightly, since right now she was too nervous and cold to concentrate on dissolving the fur from her face. 

They gathered together, obviously looking strange to wear cloaks instead of regular moder jackets, but Ringleader had warned them that they must wear these cloaks and never take off their make-up unless it's the end of a Performance Day. Flying Fish looked around, for somewhere interesting to go to, but Whipps and Champ seemed to have something on their mind as they suddenly set off in a direction. Breaking through crowds of other people, and leaving them grumbling, the others followed behind, Terror and Horror secretly looting people's loose change, watches, rings, and others with such ease and without the owner's knowing.

"I say, those gangsters, thinking they're the best, they've even start dressing weirdly. Hey, Buddy! It ain't the era of witches and wizard ya know!" The harsh words directed at Champ came from a group of men that seemed to be thugs.

Strangely, however, as people neared those group of thugs, there seemed to be some kind of glaring signal and the person would immediately either back-track or steer a wide path clear of them. Who the hell do these people think they are? And why do everyone seem immediately scared of them? Sure they are thugs, but not much people pay attention....,Champs thought quietly to himself.

"What 'chu lookin' at, boy?" The same man, seemingly the leader, was giving Champ the dirty eye, as well as the others in his group.

Champ steadied his temper and shot a cruel smile at them, "Nothing, just wondering how such ugly and lowly beings can exist in a world like this, even that alleyway you're standing next to deserves no worse punishment than having the presense of you guys being next to it." The others behind him giggled a bit, Daggers looked as if he wanted to run.

The guy looked ready to explode, he was all red in the face after a few moments of quiet, probably trying to process the insult through his tiny mind. "What da hell do ya think ya messin' with Buddeh?" The man's voice and words became even more slurred as he got even more worked up.

"Oh nothing, really, please excuse us, we really don't want to clean you off the sidewalk right now, we're kind of in a hurry, plus, the sidewalk doesn't deserve you to be stepping on it either." That did it for Daggers, he broke into a heavy fit of giggling, on instinct, Flying Fish and the others ducked just as he exploded.