Chapter 3: Happy Massacre Time!

~Chapter 3: Happy Massacre Time!

"Damn you, Daggers, you couldn't have hold it a second longer?"

"Hey, you provoked me into it! Wasn't that your intention?!"

"Yeah it was, but I wanted to taunt thema bit farther! I had this REALLY good snap back right on the tip of my tongue when he said 'What da hell do ya think ya messin' with Buddeh?'"

"Well I'm sorry for not being able to hold in the curse I have that is related to everyone else here which is why we're even here together." Sarcasm dripped heavily from those words.

"Apology accepted."

"Why you........"

They glanced down at the mess they made, not to mention the motionless, shocked, horrified bystanders.

When Daggers "explodes", he literally releases a strong outburst of pure energy, that is why in the circus, his costume is a phoenix-flame design like suit with reflective material, it keeps the energy trapped within in just enough to complete the performance then he can go out and "explode".

And now, at their feet were the group of thugs, now charred and gruesomely slaughtered, the energy was too intense for their fragile body to take, unlike for the other first-tier members who merely raised their cloaks to cover themselves, which was made out of a very strong defensive material. "And this is why, we keep, the cloaks on." Insanity spoke, drawing out the words, everyone turned to her, a bit surprise since she rarely spoke in public. 

Jokster nodded, also speaking up since Insanity spoke, they did everything together, "Yeah, plus, how are we going to clean this all up now?" His eyes roamed their surroundings, all the bystanders still staring in shock, extra passerbys too catching interest now and coming over.

"More importantly, these people's memories?" He glanced at Whipps, who was fiddling with the pin at her throat.

"As usual, we slaughter them all of course, leave no traces behind is up to Horror and Terror." With a tone of finality, she uncoiled her 7 feet whip from her belt, it unraveled all the way to the ground, causing some people to start backing up.

The other sighed and turned to Champ, he was already cracking his knuckles. "Well, if those 2 are doing it, we all might as well do it too......." They were getting excited, normally they weren't allowed to kill, but it was their hobby, a natural instinct if you were treated with a brutal and cruel childhood.

Altogether, they unsheathed their weapons or got their ablities ready, Jokster and Insanity streched their wide mouths filled with sharp teeth glistening with saliva, and held out their hands from underneath the folds of their cloaks, revealing their talons. Jokster, for extra, had his pair of "playing knives" ready too.

Flying Fish didn't need any weapons except for her own regular strength, as since she was a chi-blocker. Daggers too didn't need anything out of the ordinary except for his usual daggers to "slice and dice".

 Terror and Horror simply whipped off their cloaks, revealing their fang-filled mouths, scaly wings and sharp nails. They hiss-growled slightly, eyes turning completely red, people were starting to run away now. 

Lastly was Tigress, who suddenly gave a defying roar, she fell down on all four and morphed into a large lion, people REALLY started running now.

Everyone turned to Whipps and Champ, who both raised their hands and said the simple command: "End them." They attacked.

"Hey, that girl was mine!"

"Be faster than, it's not like everyday we can treat outselves like this!"