Taken

Omg I have 93 reads. To most people that is not a lot but it means a lot to me here's an long chapter for you awesome people!!!!!
...............................................................
It was like Tyler could read my mind because when we walked in the bedroom he said, "So here's the plan, since your, well, pregnant we have to take you to the doctor to get you checked. When we get to the doctors office complain that you have to go to the bathroom. He'll probably want to Stanton outside the door so you don't ecscape. I've been to that doctors office before and there is a small window in the bathroom. Break it with anything you can find. When you get out, you will be on Carter's street. Turn right and go down that street. Then go down Washington street and stop at a tall, blue house. The address is 7785. That's my house. I'll give you my keys. I'll try to meet you there that day." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a key. He handed it to me and I put them in my pocket. "Thank you, so much." I said. "You don't have to thank me. I would never let you stay here to rot." He said and kissed me.
*Two months later*
I was woken by Martin yelling from down stairs. "Come on. We have to go to the doctors to get you checked." Yes!!!! Our plan was in action.