Not Giving Up

song has no connection to chapter just my favourite song atm 

re cap 

Amy's Pov

I hear faint voices before i do "WTF did you do that for" someone shouts at Zayn before i finally do black out my body feels like death i need to get out of here before they kill me.

Waking up pain flows all over my body making it insanely difficult to move pulling back the covers and lifting my wait this isn't my top who the fuck changed me there gonna get a piece of my mind pissed off i try to stand up to find the pervert that changed me but only end up on the floor since my legs give in dropping me like a ton of bricks.

Fuck im in so much pain. 

I slowly sit up only to not recognize whos room i am in i hear a lot of moving around on the bed then i see Liams head pop up glaring at me "Who the fuck changed me" i shout with rage  "First don't raise your voice at me and i did since we need to clean up your wounds" he explains i roll my eyes then attempt to get up but fail Liam looks at me with sympathy after he gets out of bed and helping me up sitting me on the edge of the bed.

Liam walks off into the bathroom closing the door while i struggle to stand up on my own just as i about to fall Liam comes out and holds me up "Stop trying to get away your only hurting yourself more " he admits.

Why is he being nice i don't want his sympathy he let Zayn do this to me. 

I slap his hands away "Don't touch me i don't need your help" i blurted out he just huffs then goes to his draws after he turns "here some clothes to change into ill leave you then ill be back"he informs me i thank him then slowly change.

Just as i finish changing the door opens i expect it to be Liam but it's Zayn "What do you want" i bark he comes and sits next to me "i came to get you and while I'm here we are going to have a little chat" he admits i glare at him "get fucked if you think im gonna have a chat with you have done enough"i speak holding back my urge to punch him in his smug finally chiseled face.

There was a moment of silence before i decided to try to stand without help and succeed i smirk then walk away from him as fast as i could of course he takes a few strides and yanks me back "i don't care if you don't want to talk to me you have no fucking choice" he barks with anger filling his eyes.

"yes i fucking do" i shout stomping on his foot yanking my arm out of his grasp then running along the corridor going into the first door i see and slamming it behind me.

Back against the door i slide down holding in the tears what did i do to end up here looking around i realize im in Harry's room time to get out of this situation.

Running over to his chest of draws i rummage around for his gun a few seconds later i find it closing his draw i place the gun in the back of my jeans.

"Wow what you going to do with that you don't even know how to use it you idjit" my alter ego starts complaining "don't use a supernatural quote on me you bitch and im not gonna actually use it just so they will let me go".

*Skip to Amy in the kitchen*

Niall's Pov

We are all relaxed having a discussion about what to do with Amy once her dads paid us "i think we shouldn't let her go she might tell the cops everything can't have that" Zayns suggests "i agree with Zayn" Harry,Louis and myself speak up we all turn to Liam.

He takes a sip of his coffee "it probably is the best idea but how are we gonna tell Amy" he asks.

Rewind till before Zayns speaks up.