Breakdown

Damon's Pov
Me and Enzo were talking about how much Amy has changed i then catch a glimpse of a teary eyed little one run off upstairs probably to her room but decided to leave her alone for a bit.

We carry on talking both reminiscing on the good old days when Amy used to adore us and how she would run towards us not away

A Few Hours Later

As i walk up to Amy's room i knock "Amy you alright in there" no answer "cmon Amy open the door don't be like that" i try open the door but something is blocking the way "Amy Open The Door" i shout but nothing "Enzo shes has locked herself in her room" I shouted within minutes he was up here we both shoulder charge at the door.

Once the door finally busted open we rushed inside "no no no" i mutter to myself as i see Amy on the floor completed covered and lying in a pool of her own blood ,Enzo grabs towels he applys pressure to her wrists ,i pick her up and carry her out bridal style to the hospital.

Once the door finally busted open we rushed inside "no no no" i mutter to myself as i see Amy on the floor completed covered and lying in a pool of her own blood ,Enzo grabs towels he applys  pressure to her wrists ,i pick her up and carry her out...

Anonymous Pov
How could my lil sis do this I really need to be there for her but I don't know how she will take me being her brother.

At the hospital

Zayn's Pov
What the hell was going through her mind to go and do that.

Enzos Pov
The guys are in the waiting room while me and Damon are in with Amy im holding her hand hoping for the best we can't loose her we just got her back.

Amy's Pov
I'm awake but I can't move or speak i try to wriggle my hand out of whoever has it in there grasp but nothing ugh "fuck sake" I mutter not like any one can hear me then i feel a pinching sensation on both of my forearms "oww what the f.." i start but get interrupted "i wouldn't finish that sentence if i were you love" i hear Enzo warn me i peel open my eyes to see Enzo and Damon by my sides smirking but also a worried glare in their eyes.

Damon's Pov
Course she would wake and begin cursing straight away "Why Amy" I question her she avoids the question then changes the subject "When can i leave this hell hole" she asks trying to sit up then realized she was cuffed to the hand rail of the bed.

Amy's Pov

I try to calm my breathing before i flip out "what the fuck is this for i don't care about my cursing uncuff me now before shit goes down and you know it will" i say gritting my teeth " we don't have the key Zayn does" Damon speaks up "i warned you two" i say before ripping out the wires attached to me and then screaming the place down "ZAYNNNNNNNNN GET YOUR SKINNY FUCKING ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW" i shout as loud as i can.

A few moments later he walks into the room looking beyond pissed off "Don't you dare raise your voice at me ,before you even think about asking to be uncuffed I'm not going to your handcuffed for your own good" he spoke with anger fueling every word .