Is This What Finally Breaks Her ?

Re-cap 

I come to a dead end fuck i hear them advancing in on me i try and jump the wall gripping the top of the wall i feel like ive won until ....

Liam's Pov 

We quickly leave the diner getting in the car and follow Amy only takes us 10 minutes to catch up to her Zayn puts his window down "AMY STOP" he shouts she ignores him and does down an alleyway, i park up the car the guys jump out chasing after her until she reaches a dead end we begin advancing in on her she still desperately trying to get away jumping up the wall she lucky grips it but Zayn pulls out his gun.

Zayn's Pov

Holding out my Gun i aim at Amy "Don't make me use it Amy you know i will come the easy way don't make this harder then it needs to be" i try and persuade her down she glances behind at me she scoffs before continuing to try pull herself up the wall i shot at her "WTF Zayn" she screams as she hits the floor she scrambles to her feet looking for a way out but we have her surrounded.

Amy's Pov 

He fucking shot at me "WTF ZAYN" i scream as i loose my grip and plummet to the ground i quickly scramble to my feet assessing my predicament  looking for a escape route but they have me surrounded "FUCK" i mutter to myself gulping before i take another breath Zayn tucks his gun back in the back of his jeans then advances towards me grabbing me turning me around, pulling my arms behind my back i try and wiggle out of his grips he just tightens his grip then cuffs me after proceeds to drag me out of the alley way.

I dig my heels into the ground "Really Amy" he snarled before slinging me over his shoulder i look up to see the guys shaking their heads "FUCK ALL OFF YOU JUST LET ME FUCKING GO YOU ASSHOLES" I scoffed as we exit the alleyway i see people in the distance "HELP ME PLEASE" I yell out but they continue to walk further away, im then placed on me feet and pushed into the car on Harry's lap just before the door i closed i try and kick it open "you're really pushing my buttons today" Zayn roars angrily. 

"Don't even think about it your gonna get yourself in more shit" my subconscious yells at me i ignore her angrily huffing at him i lean forward and spit right in his face "FUCK YOU" I screech at him his eyes go black.

The slap was as loud as a clap and stung my face. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind. Just below my eye was a small cut where the ring had caught me. my head staggered sideways, pain itches throughout my check as my salty tears start to fall into the open wound.

Harry pulls me more in the car as Zayn slams the door climbing in the car is filled with utter silence apart from the occasional sniffle from me i stare out the window as we drive back.

Once we arrive back Zayn opens the door goes to reach for me i flinch back in fear "i've got her" Harry chimed in pushing me up and out of the door grabbing me arm pulling me towards the house i just keep my head down.

Niall's Pov

Can't believe she tired to escape again maybe Zayn will knock some sense into her. As we walk into the living room there is smashed glass and blood everywhere "WTF happened here" Liam snapped at Luke and the others callum has a big gash down his face and holding a towel on his head "ask her" callum groaned.

We all turn and look at Amy she lifts her head smirking she doesn't have a chance to say anything Zayn interrupts her "you have a death wish" he speculated as he pointed his finger at her as he roughly grabs her she back away and flinches he continues pulling her towards the basement.

Amy's Pov

I think ive really done it this time why did my dad have to fuck with them fucking prick "he didnt get you in this situation though my lovely" my subconscious went on you know what fuck you.

As i get dragged down the stairs to the basement i know i wont see daylight for at least a week Zayn flicks on the lights i see his face fear fills my body the angry scowl still permanent he lets me go pushing me into the wall.

Reaching up for chains he uncuffs me bring my arm in front of me then cuffs me again after he attaches them to the chains above my head connected to  the hoop attached to the ceiling  he pulls on another chain which lifts me so im just touching th...

Reaching up for chains he uncuffs me bring my arm in front of me then cuffs me again after he attaches them to the chains above my head connected to  the hoop attached to the ceiling  he pulls on another chain which lifts me so im just touching the floor "ahh" i shrieked out in pain Zayn just smirks then walks up the stairs switching off the lights and shutting the door.

Seconds minutes or hours go past before my arms feel numb and im completely drained my eyes start to drop when the door opens and im blinded with white light i start to see black dots i look up to the stair case.

I briefly see Callum stitched up walking down "Now what do we have here a helpless mistake" he provokes me as he stands right in front of me grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him i try to get out of his hold he just grips harder "what do you want Callum" i say with a raspy voice "payback only fair right" he responded my eyes go wide the guys wouldn't let him do that right.i glance down at his other hand and see  a knuckleduster griped tightly.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will update as much as i can 

Comment what you think good or bad 

Vote if you love it or like it 

Hope you enjoyed it